Epilogue (5 years later)

We are in November 2023.

What has happened in the past five years?

Louis and Liam became a father. Louis to a boy named Freddie, as for Liam his son is called Bear ... Yes, I know, but hey all tastes are in nature it seems. Louis now lives in Los Angeles, but in the winter he returns to his home in Doncaster. Liam too, travels between the two countries.

Em and Niall, got married last year, and she is expecting their first child who will be a baby girl. They moved to the United States so we don't see each other very often anymore, but we do talk to each other every day.

Jess and Zayn, they had a hard time two years ago. Jess had a miscarriage, and it almost destroyed them, but in the end, everything is working out. They are engaged, but do not plan to get married soon. Regarding the babies, they still want more, but since the miscarriage of my friend, they are very reluctant. They still live in the house near the London hospital.

Rosie and James, had two children. Rosie found out she was pregnant a few days after Sheldon was born. It was therefore on August 1, 2018 that little Dylan Luke Styles (yes, she is a fan of Beverly Hills and Luke Perry.) Then two years later. Little Mikaela Angie Styles was born. They spin the perfect love. They really are a great family. They live in London now.

Harry and me?

So after Sheldon was born, we finished Harry's tour. Then he took a year off, where all he did was be home with me and the little one. Well, though I'm crazy about my dear husband, there came a time when I couldn't wait for him to start making appearances again and finally release some new stuff. SHhh don't tell him I said that. I couldn't wait for him to release some new music, because you know him, that little dungeon wouldn't tell me anything about this. I didn't hear anything until the music came out. I bathed him with that every day, there are even days when we quarreled because of his silence ... but hey it ended up paying off because the music he released at the end of 2019 was awesome home, awesome. On the night of the album's launch, Friday December 13, 2019 at the Los Angeles Forum, I told him he was going to be a father again. I had planned to tell him after the show, but seeing him play with Sheldon before the show I couldn't help myself and before he got on stage during our little ritual, I told him. He was so glad he was late on stage. He took me on stage with our son that night, and we announced the three sets. The crowd was raving, and so were we. Nine months later, I gave birth to twins. Darcy Lee and Sydney Elena Styles, are two gorgeous little girls with their curly hair, green eyes and tiny dimples. My three children look like their father. Although their character is really ... mine. It makes a fairly explosive, but endearing family.

Do I have a job?

Right now, I'm a full-time mom, but I write a little. Besides, I have a small contract to write, my story with Harry. At first I was reluctant about this, my story ... Our story belongs to Harry and me. However, after several discussions with Harry, we came to say, "Ok, let's do it! So I started writing this book ...

H: Sweetheart?

V: In the office!

He comes to join me with the binoculars.

H: So, what are you doing?

V: I was writing the epilogue of the book. You, my loves, what are you doing?

H: We wanted to know if you came with us to see the band? The Boys want to talk about a possible One Direction reunion.

V: With pleasure, it's been a thousand years since we last saw them.

H: Don't exaggerate V ...

He is laughing.

V: No, but it's true Harry, we haven't seen them much since Jess gave birth to little Mike Malik 6 months ago.