Chapter 16: Invasion

Class 1-A was in homeroom, talking about who knows what while Aizawa was sleeping, when Mineta fell out of his seat, writhing. Aizawa heard the noise and woke up. Mineta coughed blood. Mostly everyone was freaking out, the girls maybe not as much as the guys, the robot stretcher thing came and took Mineta to Recovery Girl. Emma chuckled under her breath. Strange how it took so long. Grape Head is stronger than he looks. Mineta later died, leaving the class shaky, and his parents in extreme despair. The League had, coincidentally, told Akira to kill someone to get the school off guard. What luck her kiss had finally gone into effect.
~
1-A was training a few days later when an alarm sounded. The League of Villains had infiltrated the school and was wreaking havoc. Akira, who had removed her disguise, was the first at the training area, and was followed by Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki, who started attacking the class. Kurogiri warped the students to random locations in the school, except Deku, All Might, and Todoroki. Todoroki having been out of range of Warp Gate. Shigaraki teased the group. "All Might. Not so mighty now, are you? This will be easy." Deku spoke up. "You won't get a chance!" "All Might, brace yourself. They won't touch you." Todoroki murmured, and encased All Might a hollow sphere of thick ice.
Battle broke out. The fight suddenly stopped, Shigaraki had four fingers holding Deku by his neck, and placed the fifth, but the outcome was not as expected. Deku let out a dark chuckle, and spoke in such a tone. "Nice try, Shigaraki. But I'm not going down so easily." Deku jabbed an elbow right in Shigaraki's xiphoid, knocking the wind out of him, and causing him to let go. Deku then 5 % Detroit Smashed Shigaraki while he was stunned.
Then, pink smoke wafted through the area. Midnight's sleep inducing fragrance. The villains and heroes hit the ground, except Akira, having held her breath, and Deku, who only needed to breathe in order to be able to speak.  One For All, Full Cowling... SMASH! Akira was knocked out.
The villains awoke in handcuffs. Todoroki awoke in Recovery Girl's office, having been stabbed in the shoulder and thigh. Deku had to smash the ice to get All Might out.
~
Todoroki had other less obvious injuries. He had gotten a few broken ribs as well and had to be hospitalized. (Patton and Logan were no longer at Hosu General.) Midoriya was visiting him. "That new villain, the one with black hair." "What about her?" "I was fighting her, she did something odd.. She kissed my hand.. I wonder why...." "That's definitely strange... Oh, I need to take this call."
"Hey, All Might!" Pause. "What....?" A longer pause. "I wasn't, but... Todoroki said he was... Why?" A short pause. "W..what..? Y-you mean... He's going to... N-no... I think you need to tell him too... Todoroki, All Might needs to speak with you."
"This is Todoroki." Pause. "She did kiss me." Pause. "Her kiss... kills people...? You mean.... I'm going to die..?" Pause. "Oh... Midoriya, your phone. The villains also escaped."
~
Edit: Typo
NUUUUU!
ICYHOT!!!!
I'M SO SORRYYYY!!
-JCS1314