Chapter 13: Wolf Howls

The class was once again doing a late night forest patrol. (Group: Emma, Deku, Shoto) It was once again the full moon, but Deku made sure he had enough animal blood in his system as to not lose control again. However....

His eyes turned red once again

His eyes turned red once again. Deku did not notice this, as he cannot see his face, but Emma did. "Hey, Deku, are your eyes supposed to be glowing red? I don't think they are." "Wh- huh?!" Stammered the small broccoli boy. Todoroki also noticed this. "She's right, Midoriya." But what neither young hero saw were Deku's canines, slowly growing into fangs. "I need to go use a tree. Stay here would you?" Said Emma, breaking the silence. She was not going to pee on a tree, however. She was giving an update to the League. She reported to Toga, who was the one sent. (Akira had been injured and was not part of the last one of these.) Then a howl sounded from the distance, followed by a loud volley of explosions. "GRRRR! DIE!" Yep. Definitely Bakugo. Deku stopped, listening to the noise, the yells rang  out with extremely slight anguish, which Deku heard. Running to the sound of Kacchan's screams, Deku was in for a sight.
~
TO BE CONTINUED....

Just kidding!
~
Deku ran into the smoking clearing, where Bakugo was clutching his side, which was doing nothing about the bloody mess it was. The rest of Baku's group (Kirishima and Denki) was trying to put together a plan. Then Deku got to find out exactly what was going on. A creature jumped Kirishima, who had managed to harden himself just in time. Kiri's shoulder and upper arm was in the mouth of the creature, a wolf to be specific. Denki has shocked the wolf, which stunned it long enough for Kirishima to get out. "DIIIIEEEE!" A massive explosion then followed. Deku suddenly began to move before he could realize he was. His fist, powered by One for All, landed a punch. The wolf flew into a tree, knocked out. Todoroki has caught up. Bakugo had lost a lot of blood by then and had blacked out. Todoroki used his flames to cauterize the wound. (cauterizing: burning a wound to stop bleeding) A teacher then came around, who was to tell them the patrolling was over and to guide them back to the school, and immediately went to action.
~
Now, to be continued.
I should go to sleep now but nah. It's only about 11:50 at night, anyway.
-JCS1314