Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

A few days later, the students grew familiar towards Azumi and Akira, the latter under pseudonym Emma Barry (Just a reminder).
"Anyone up for truth or dare? I'm bored." Questioned Mina. "Oh, I am down!" Was the two American's response, in unison as well. Most of the others agreed too. The few exceptions were Sato, Koda, and Momo, the group was to study together. Azumi was to start.
"Emma, truth or dare?"
"Dare, bish!"
"I dare you to kiss Mineta."
"BISH NO!"
"You have to."
"FUC- YOU!"
"That's fair. Go do it. I'll be nice, you have kiss his hand."
"Fine. I may not kill you now."
The angry teen walked over to where Mineta was seated, who held out his hand eagerly. "This means nothing, Grape Head, remember that." I'll do everyone a favor and use my quirk. No one will be able to prove it that way. The pain will begin as a minor annoyance at the site of the kiss. Then grow throughout his body, and he will be no more. The villain thought, planting a kiss on the pervert's hand.
"Now, Azumi, truth or dare?"
"Dare, why not?"
"I dare you to remove the bandages and eyepatch."
Azumi seemed suspicious, but dismissed the command as simple curiosity and removed what was said.
What was under said things:

"What the hell happened to you?!""An unfortunate event

"An unfortunate event. Shoto, truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Who's your crush if any?"
"No one. Midoriya, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Why do you call Bakugo 'Kacchan?'"
"Habit. Azumi, truth or dare?"
"Truth, and why am I getting the most questions?"
"What happened?"
Azumi reluctantly shared what happened to cause her injuries. "I... I... I was carrying some gasoline because the guy who mowed the grounds had run out and I was asked to. I tripped, and got some on my clothes and face. Something then hit me in the eye, and the liquid ignited. I couldn't stop, drop, and roll as the ground around me was soaked in gas. I pounded on a window which a teacher heard. I then must've blacked out, I can't remember what happened after that. I woke up in the hospital. I had an oxygen mask on my face, the doctor was working on my arm. I didn't say anything, but the doctor realized that I was awake. He explained to me that he was grafting my skin. A match was found next to my body, he asked me if this was a suicide attempt. It wasn't. It was a murder attempt. The culprit was never found to my knowledge. But, that is what happened."
Everyone was shocked at how she could deliver this without any hatred or nervousness. Only with acceptance. The story had made the game irrelevant. The questions were suddenly directed towards the case and all at once. Emma, annoyed with all the noise, yelled, "SHUT THE FUC- UP! ONE AT A FUC-ING TIME!" Everyone grew silent. Azumi shot a look of gratitude towards Emma and took a deep breath. "I don't know why I was attacked. I described with acceptance because it has already happened, and won't change. I can't feel any hatred because I don't know who did it. I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone." And with that she got up and walked to her dorm, leaving everyone in dead silence.
~
Edit: Typos