Chapter 8: The Spy

And now, we are finally going to check on the LOV. You're welcome.
~
"So, who are you, and why are here?" Asked Tomura Shigaraki.
"Akira Hearthstone. I want to join the League of Villains."
                             Fan Made
                 Character Introduction
                Akira Hearthstone/ Phantom

Nationality: American Age: 17Occupation: Villain SpyRelationships: Cousin of Azumi Ruga Quirk: Dementor's Kiss; Can suck out souls with a kiss on the lips and absorb the strength, a kiss anywhere else will cause the soul to separate from the body,...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nationality: American
Age: 17
Occupation: Villain Spy
Relationships: Cousin of Azumi Ruga
Quirk: Dementor's Kiss; Can suck out souls with a kiss on the lips and absorb the strength, a kiss anywhere else will cause the soul to separate from the body, and form a ghost-like being. Independent from parents' quirks.
~
"Why should I allow you to join?"
"I am highly skilled in swordsmanship and in hand to hand combat. I have killed before, and will not hesitate to do so again. I have done undercover missions and have succeeded in each one. I hate hero society, all they care for is fame and money."
"I am not quite convinced yet. What is your quirk?"
"My quirk is called Dementor's Kiss. If I kiss someone on the lips, I can suck out their soul and absorb their strength, killing them instantly. If I kiss anywhere else, their soul shall slowly and painfully separate from their body, and create a ghost-like being."
"Demonstrate."
"My quirk requires a living person. I'll get someone off the street."
(Basically what happens in a video)

"Interesting. I think I like you. You would be a good asset. How does being a spy for us sound?"
"Sounds great."
~
The League somehow got Akira in the transfer program and got her a disguise.
It looks like this:

The spy was enrolled at U

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The spy was enrolled at U.A. Hero Academy under the pseudonym of Emma Barry.
~
Edit: Fixed video error. I had uploaded the video twice and took down the one on Wattpad. I have fixed this issue.

[LEGACY] Vampire Deku AU: A New "Life"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें