Chapter 11: The Impossible Happens

Fan Made
Character Introduction
                               Mirage Robinson

Nationality: American Occupation: Training Hero Student; American Transfer Age: 16Relationships: BFF of Azumi Quirk: Miraculous; (Inspired by Miraculous Ladybug) Can use abilities from the Miraculous, can only use one at a time but can maneuver be...

Occupation: Training Hero Student; American Transfer
Age: 16
Relationships: BFF of Azumi
Quirk: Miraculous; (Inspired by Miraculous Ladybug) Can use abilities from the Miraculous, can only use one at a time but can maneuver between each instantly, Lucky Charm object remains when switching to another ability, can only use Lucky Charm once until she stops using her quirk. (Fun fact: She is a cancer survivor, and wears a wig. She was being treated when Azumi was nearly burned to death and knows. Became friends in the hospital as roommates.)
~
1-A was training with 1-B that day, doing one on one "friendly" sparring. (Despite the fact the 2 classes hate each other.) Mirage was paired up against Bakugo. "Lucky Charm!" A pair of earplugs. Mirage knew exactly what to do with this. Placing the earplugs in her ears, Mirage activated Venom. Bakugo did not hesitate and proceeded to make explosions that would probably have broken quite a few of Mirage's bones, if she did not have Shelter. Bakugo had snuck behind her, intending to sneak attack her when she let the shield down. Mirage was expecting this, and did what Bakugo was waiting for, only to easily side step his attack. "Wind Dragon!" Then proceeded to blow the angry Pomeranian boy off his feet, face first into the ground. While he was getting up, thoroughly pissed, Mirage quickly immobilized him with Venom. (I don't think Mirage will be alive in the near future. She also uses Venom with her nails, those forkers are sharp.) The Miraculous Hero was not smug about beating Bakugo nor talking it up later that day. She wanted this to be quieted as soon as possible. "It was just a simple sparring match. It's not that big a deal. I really couldn't care less about it." This was her response whenever someone tried to get details. She avoided Bakugo but still got double birds whenever the two passed in the halls or wherever they happened to see each other.
~
Oof I have no forking ideas left. Writer's Block can go fuc- itself. I MEAN IT!
Have a great day,
-JCS1314