"But she rejected you..." oh yeah that... to be honest I forgot.

"so?" She is taken back about my response.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO!"

"again calm down, yes at one point she rejected me but that did not change this between use we are still great friends and this group would never be the same without her or anyone for that matter all of use being together feels great like i finale belong somewhere and these people make me feel welcomed and cared about...and one day i hope you can somehow be apart of that..." Chara looks at me stunned not knowing what to say.

"Ok if you're fine with it..." as yes there's that tsundere ack of hers.

"yeah i am" I say like nothing happened at all. I then enter the room. "what is good my fellow geckos it is me mondogecko12345" after saying the intro to my YouTube channel that everyone makes fun of me for everyone looks at me and Luke approaches.

"Yo what's up Fred so glad you could come...I had no idea you would show up" Luke says wrapping his arm around my neck leading me to the rest of the group.

"Hey Fred can you help settle something..." Aaron asks me.

"shoot"

"Would you rather fight a bunch of kindergartners-" before Aaron can finish I cut him off.

"i wanna fight kindergartners." I say with no hesitation.

"y'see that wasn't even the full q-" I cut him off again.

"those kids are getting s l a p p e d "

"Ok then you are no help" I hear Chara laughing behind me. I then notice Evan is being oddly quiet...maybe he is still confused about the whole ghost thing...man I really wish he did not convince me to fight when I did.

"Hey Fred!" I am then pulled out of my thoughts by Aaron.

"yeah?"

"I was wondering...how's you and Chara..." When I hear that I look over to Chara.

"Why am I not surprised..." Chara says face palming herself.

"Well, well, well who's this Chara girl aye Fred" Luke says elbowing my side. Man how am I going to talk about this... I can't just bail there are WAY too many people.

"WAIT! FRED LIKES A GIRL!!!" Look over to see Lil (nickname for Lillian) freak out. "It's about time!"

"Wow seems you got everyone's attention so there's no escape from this haha" I look over seeing Abbi say that with a smirk as if she knows I want to avoid the topic.

"well i guess there is no escape from this then" I then look at them and sigh.

"It's fine Fred. Say what you want I don't mind" I look over at Chara after she says that then back at my friends.

"things between us are great. she's great to be around and i can tell she really enjoys being with me as well as she is amazing and whenever i tell my jokes she acts like she hates them but i know that's not the case at all. she can be a little cold at times but that's just who she is and i would never change that about her...not at all." I then feel and hand on my shoulder in return I turn around to see who it is.

"Im very happy for you Fred...really I am. I think I speak for everyone here when I say I wish you luck that you win this girl over because I can tell you really care about her and that you are an important person in her life because you are an important person to all of use so you would be for her to" I then grin at Allison happy that she would say those things.

"thanks allison" but the next thing I hear sends a chill down my spine

"So when are we going to meet her..." I then turn to Evan not knowing how to respond.

"well i don't plan on it any time soon..."

"WHAT WHY NOT!?" Luke yells

"don't be mad but you guys don't really make the best first impressions..." before anyone can say anything else I get up. "hey i'm going to get some drinks. do you guys want some?" And as I thought everyone wants one. "hey evan come with me to get them" he looks at me confused.

"What? Why?"

"because if everyone wants a drink one person would not be enough to carry all them"

"Fine... whatever..." He says in defeat. Me and him walk into the garage and open the fridge.

"hey evan..."

"Yeah what's up"

"could you not bring up chara anymore..."

"What why not you have nothing to hide unless that ghost of yours hates Chara..."

"hey ummm evan" I need to tell him.

"What..."

"the ghost is chara..."

"..."

"..."

"Say what now..." He says with shock in his face...

"hehehe that reaction is great..."

"Why didn't you te-" he stops as if realizing something.

"what is it evan?"

"You said that the ghost had to always stay by you right..."

"yeah... your point being"

"Has she been near us every time we make you talk about your feelings about her?!" He says freaking out.

"hehehe... yeah..." he then steps back a bit.

"Wait is she here right now?"

"well yeah duh"

"oh ummm hey Chara... sorry about ummm pushing Fred to say those things..." I then look over at Chara who is a little shocked that someone other than me is trying to talk to her.

"Ummm tell him it's fine I don't really mind what happened, happened nothing can change that..." I then relay the message over to Evan.

"Anyway I wish you luck on trying to get Fred to kill himself..." he says in a joking tone.

"wow screw you too dude..." I tell him as we both walk back to everyone with the drinks. The day goes by really fast. Me and my friends spend the day hanging out and joking around. And of course the day comes to an end.

✂💧⚐📬📬📬 ✡⚐🕆 ❄⚐☹👎 💧⚐💣☜⚐☠☜ ✌👌⚐🕆❄ 👍☟✌☼✌📬 ✋ ☝🕆☜💧💧 ✋ 👎⚐☠🕯❄ 💣✋☠👎 ❄☟✌❄ 💣🕆👍☟ ☹☜❄💧 💧☜☜ ☟⚐🕈 ❄☟✋💧 ☝⚐☜💧📬📬📬✌☞❄☜☼ ✌☹☹ ☠⚐🕈 ✋💣 ✋☠✞☜💧❄☜👎 ✋☠ ❄☟✋💧 💧❄⚐☼✡ ☠⚐🕈📬📬📬 ✋❄ 💧☜☜💣💧 ✞☜☼✡ ✋☠❄☼☜💧❄✋☠☝ ✌☠👎 ✋💣 ☝⚐✋☠☝ ❄⚐ 🕈✌❄👍☟ ❄✋☹☹ ❄☟☜ ✞☜☼✡ ☜☠👎📬✂

(A/N)
And there is chapter 8 the people on this chapter and based on people in my life. People I really care about and are really great friends that are kind and support my book and what I do so thank you.