Leaked Information

(A/N)
I worked really hard on this so I could publish this on my birthday (June 2nd) but none the less enjoy the chapter!

As I am walking through the hallway I hear two voices behind me.

"Hey Fred wait up!" I hear Evan behind me.

"Hey Fred ummm sorry about the other day..." Aaron said to me.

"Oh it's fine...i'm sorry for just leaving like i did."

"No we are sorry we should not have pushed you to try to talk about something you did not want too and for that we are sorry...right EVAN..." Aaron says glaring at Evan.

"Yeah I guess..."

"wow thanks guys, you're the best" and with that the day went about as normal. As well as the next few days.

"Oh there you are Fred" Right now I am at Evan house getting ready to practice fighting since what happened with Ty.

"ready evan..."

"You bet..."

"ok... come at me...with everything you got" I yell. Evan then rushes me. Throwing punches left and right. In result dodge all of them pushing someone away. He tries to sweep my leg like Ty did I jump ready for it. I then try to kick him but he jumps back.

"Fred I have a question. why are you holding back?"

"what?"

"Ty told me that he got really scared of you and that you changed completely. That's why I'm telling you I want you to do that to me..." I look at Evan shocked then at Chara then back to Evan.

"are you sure..."

"YES!" he shouts pumped up.

"ok but don't say i didn't warn you...do your thing...chara..."

"Ok Fred..." she says doing her thing. I'm floating behind my body, my hair turns a garish white my eyes turn balck and black ooze comes out of it. And a red glowing target appears on my chest. Evan looks at me shocked.

"Chara don't kill him..." I say.

"Ok..."

"What the hell..." he says in fear backing up.

"Hello Evan... now lets...BEGIN!" she then lungs at him. Then a glowing red knife appears in her hand slashing left and right at unhuman speeds. I can tell she is letting him dodge the attacks just to toy with him.

"The hell are you"

"I no...WE are demons" suddenly I'm back in my body and look around to look for Chara but she is nowhere to be seen.

"Ready comedian.." I look around again but I still can't see her I soon then realise that we are sharing the same...body

"ready when you are...red"

"Now Evan, welcome to our special HELL!" We then pull out a 6 foot knife