The Nightmare

(A/N)
Sorry It took forever to make chapter 5 I was really busy with online school but now it's finally over yay! Hope you enjoy!

I then make my way to my next class....BIO. When I enter the class I pray that Ty is not there. I then open the door to see Ty is not there.
BIO ends very fast and I make my way to the geometry. I enter then class and I sit down next to Aaron and as I do so Evan walks up to use. Evan is not allowed to sit by us because the teacher knows the three of us are good friends but lucky for me and Aaron we can sit next to each other. Evan gets cucked in the end.

"Soooo Fred. Evan and I were wondering if you were free after school today?"

"ok im fine with that but ummm...what's the catch"

"Come on Fred! are me and Aaron really that untrustworthy"

"yes absolutely" I say with no hesitation.

"What really?" Aaron said

"what did we ever do to you?" Evan said

"ohh i don't know how about the time i went over to your house and you and aaron both ganged up on me shooting me with airsoft guns!"

"I said sorry about that..." Aaron said

"Oh calm down don't be a wimp!" Evan said

Before I could say anything the teacher tells everyone to go to their desks and get to work. Class ends pretty fast and after history the school day ends. And I head my way to where Evan and Aaron told me to meet. As I walk in Evan and Aaron call me over.

"so what do you guys want?" I ask

"Woah calm down dude can't we just hang out and have a good time" When Evan said that I gave him a face that said "really"

"Ok ok you got use...the thing is we want to know how you're doing?" Aaron said getting straight to the point.

"elaborate."  I say pointing at him.

"Well for one youve been spacing out alot lately and also talking to yourself." I flinch after Aaron says this.

"Come on man we are concerned"

"wow evan is concerned about someone other than himself that's rare..."

"Come on Fred talk to us"  Think Fred find a way to get out of this.

"i'm going to go use the bathroom" wooooow that was a great idea Fred...I then walk into the bathroom Chara goes to wait outside but I drag her in and she starts to blush. "what do i do chara? i thought i was doing great trying not to look insane" she starts to laugh.

"Awww I love it when you panic it makes you look cuter"

"chara this is ...not... something..... to..... joke....about" I then realize what she said and start to blush the same for her.

"Anyway this has nothing to do with me on your own she then leaves the bathroom" oh...my...GOD! What was that was what she really thought or was she teasing me...again...no way she was blushing to haha that tsundere... I then go back to the table.

So are you ready to talk?" Aaron said. I then lean back in my chair...

"nah" Aaron and Evan both look shocked

"Wait why not" Evan said confused

"Cuz i don't feeeeeeeel like it" they both look at me as I walk out...as i'm walking home Chara speaks up.

"Wow did not think you would just walk out like that" she says Smirking.

"i had no idea what to do, so i just shut them down," we then arrived home...some time has passed and i'm getting out of the shower. When I start to cough in my hand. I then look down to see my hand covered in blood. I then sigh.