Bonding Time

(A/N)
Ok people...short chapter alert I need a little more time for chapter 7 so here is a little plot for the story for not updating in 2 weeks...and...sorry about that.

I then wake up after getting a really nice sleep...for once. I then try to get up but I'm stopped...I then realize Chara is still holding on to me from last night...and so am I...what should I do if I wake her up i'll get hit and yelled at if I fall back asleep i'll miss school... what to do what to do.

"You are a really deep thought ay comedian..." I then look down to see her looking up due to the fact I'm taller...

"ummm i...um... sorry?...well...this is...awkward..." she then laughs.

"Oh calm down comedian..."

"i demonand you to stop calling me that..." I laugh at the joke.

"This is why I call you that you dumb comedian"

"if that's my nickname then you need one too..."

"Ok what do you have in mind?" she says waiting for my answer. I start to think looking deep in her eyes...

"...red..."

"Red?"

"yeah red the color of your eyes..." she then starts to blush.

"Anyway you need to get ready for a school comedian.." she says getting out of my hug and bed.

"you got it red..." she then flinches after I call her that and looks away from me...I know she's blushing and to break the tension. "after all you and i are redy for anything."

"You" she then turns to me clenching her fists looking really mad. She then sighs and walks out of my room.

"what...just..." I then hear something outside my door...

"Dumb comedian" hearing this makes me smile.

"making friends was always hard for me but having her around...is the best i would have never guessed i would fall for someone like her...but i want you to know you are my best friend...i love you shelby..." little did Fred know Chara heard all of that and is shocked and after Fred is done getting ready and leaves his room Chara sneaks in behind him to see who or what he was talking to she then looks to a shelf with a picture of Fred and a baby sleeping with a puppy.

Next to the picture is an old dog toy that looks like a chicken and a picture of the puppy although now it's a full grown dog but with Fred hugging the dog Fred looks to be around 9 years old in the picture

Next to the picture is an old dog toy that looks like a chicken and a picture of the puppy although now it's a full grown dog but with Fred hugging the dog Fred looks to be around 9 years old in the picture. She then picks up the picture and on the back says "best friends". Next to the picture is a brown box with flower engravings. She then picks it up and looks at it.

 She then picks it up and looks at it

"What is this?"

"put. that. down." Chara then turns around.

"Fred?!"

"you know it's rude going through people's stuff..." I then take the box out of her hands and put it down and take a breath.

"Fred what's in the box" I then feel tears run down my face.

"...her..." she then looks confused.

"What?"

"...ashs..."

"Oh...Fred im so sorry"

"i now have a question..."

"What..."

"you said you know about me...yet you had no idea about her..."

"Well... she died and I bet after it happened it hurt you bad right"

"yeah du" I say wiping my tears then looking at her making sure she did not see me cry and I don't think she did.

"Well when I looked through your life the points where you were hurt emotion was not shown to me...but to someone else."

"who...wait you don't mean..."

"Yeah" Chara looks down.

"nightmare..." I say in fear.

(A/N)
And there we good a nice short chapter I hope you enjoyed and yes the Shelby story is true she was my yellow lab.

(A/N) And there we good a nice short chapter I hope you enjoyed and yes the Shelby story is true she was my yellow lab