House Party

(A/N)
Hey I'm back with another chapter of you have any suggestions or comments in general about the book please let me know I'm always happy to hear about your guys feed back!

I soon wake up to the sound of buzzing from my phone. I grogley pick up the phone and look at the screen which acts like a mini flashbang hurting my eyes for a few moments. I then noticed I got a text from Aaron saying "hey Fred I was wondering if you want to hang out? the whole gang will be there it's been awhile since we all hung out as a group." I soon respond "yeah that's fine"

"So who you texten.." I then jump hearing Chara who is still in bed with me.

"oh it was Aaron he wanted me to come over to hang out with everyone" I say getting out of bed putting on my heavy blue sweatshirt despite it being hot outside.

"Define everyone..." she asks. I then start counting my fingers.

"including me 7 people..." she then looks in shock.

"Ok I thought it was just going to be you Evan and Aaron..."

"nah i have more friends than that......somehow..." I say the last part under my breath but she still heard me.

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself, you're a great person" she says hugging me from behind.

"ok then let's get a move on then" we both make our way to Aaron's place.

Soon enough I arrive at Aaron's house. I walk up to the door and remember that Aaron said to me one time if I ever want to come over to just let myself in and remember that I do so. I turn a corner and see everyone but before they see me Chara stops me.

"ummm yes chara?" I say turning to her and making sure no one sees or hears me.

"Could you...maybe point out the people I don't know...and...tell me about them" she says very shyly.

"no need to be shy about it. i would be happy to" I then turn back to my friends ready to point them out to Chara.

"first is luke, a great friend of mine as well as aaron and evans. We all hang out together but we haven't done much of that since he's not in many classes with me anymore but all together he is a really great guy..." I then point out a girl talking to Aaron." That is abbi a good way to describe her is a walking meme she's really funny and great to be around." I then point to another girl. "That is lillian, another great friend who is very reliable and knows who to make any tense situation less tense and bring things to a more claiming state" Chara then points to another girl...

"And who's that" I look to see who she is pointing to and it's a girl talking to Lillian.

"oh her that's allison" I say in a nonchalant tone. But after I say that Chara WHOLE demeanor changes.

"WHAT WHY IS SHE HERE!" she screams which throws me off guard.

"woah, woah hey what's wrong with allison shes a great person and an amazing friend to boot" Chara then looks at me confused.