Notes

~these are the notes she wrote. Don't worry. I'll update later

Myles Blake Parrish,

please take care of our daughter. show her love. make her become the best to her ability. and plases dotn forget about me. look, i have to leave. i cant stand being with anyone else besides you. ever since ou chose lycia over me, ive been a wreck. ive been utting on a fake smile for everyoes sake. i cant do it anymore. when i went to your wedding, i kept watching you. lycia makes you so happy. and the way that you look at hher shows me you are happy with your choice. i know that look because you used to look at me like that. she makes you truly hapy and im glad for you. howvwer, i cant go on miserable because the person i love is not with me. imnot the one making you laugh. im not the one making your smile your gorgeous smaile. im sorry but i must leave now. remember, i will always lov you. plase dont try to save me. i need to go. im miserable. take care of our daughter. i wrote her a note too. show it to her when shes much older. i love you myles. i thought our family could be the The Three Musketeers, but i guess God had another plan for us.
~With much love, Anna.

Cam~

Im really sorry i couldnt pease you. thank you helping me take cre of Avalynn. I have now gave her to myles. listen, im leaving. and not returning. thank yo for eeverythign. bye cam
~ANNA<3

Avalynn Garce,

i know that im not here for you today. things happend in my past that i wish never occured. i loved your daddu very much. he was happy with someone else. i couldnt stand to see him withput my heart breaking evn more. i love him and he nees to be happy. i love you babygirl and i will always be here for you. watching over you. grow up to be the best you can be. ill always be your biggest supporter.
~Love your mom, Anna<3