chapter 13

ANNAS POV

Sydni and Fallon spent the night with me because we were all going to the concert together.

I woke up first. My stomach had been in a knot all night and this morning. I have some feeling that Myles might be cheating on me. But I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

For the concert I was wearing:
(Up at the top)!

I showered and went downstairs to eat while my hair dried.

MYLES POV

YAY! Today was the San Fran show! Plus my birthday!!!!! I really missed anna though. I cant wait to have her in my arms again.

(BUZZ)
There goes my phone again. Lycia Faith one of the most attractive girls I know is texting me. Trust me I think anna's attractive but Lycia is a different beautiful. I hate saying it though.

Good Morning babe! HAPPY BRITHDAY💙😘😍

I wont lie I have been flirting with her. I cant help it. But I hear she is coming to the performance tonight. So we will see what happens.

Later that day.......

ANNAS POV

We just left my house. It is 12. The concert isn't until 7:30. We got VIP. So we didn't need to worry about time. I cant wait to see him!

MYLES POV

Meet and great just started. I had run back backstage to grab a water. As I was shutting the door, I turned my head to see Lycia. She smirked at me and next thing I knew she was kissing me. Wait more like making out with me. But I didn't pull away. It felt right. It turned into a little make out session. But then I heard the door open.....

ANNAS POV

When we arrived to the
M&G we surprised Kalin and Jake! They were so happy. I asked Kalin where Myles was. He said backstage. I went to find him.

It didn't take long because they was a giant sign. I smiled, walked in and yell suprise. But, when I did, I didn't expect to see what I did.

I saw myles kissing lycia. More like making out actually. He looked over at me. I started to cry. But I didn't more. I couldn't. I was frozen. He pushed her off while she smirked. He ran over to me but I ran back. I ran past everyone in the M&G and ran outside. As far as I could. Not looking back until I got to a bridge. As I ran out I heard them come after me but I just left. Who cares about me no one. Especially not Myles.

Then I did something I would have never expected. I climbed onto the side of the bridge. And everything went black.