Chapter 18

MYLES POV

I picked out the perfect ring. (Above)

When i got home, i went straight up to Lycia.

"Lycia, i know you are the best thing thats happned to me. Will you do the honor of arrying me?"

"YES!"

eventhough this should be th best day of my life something feels missing. but im gonna put that behind me because i love lycia.

ANNAS POV

COUPLE months LATER

ive decided to keep the baby. after all it did nothing to me to cause it to loose its life.

Cam said he is going to help me raise the child an i am so thankful for him.

about 2 months later, i had a baby girl named Avalynn Grace. She was born on October 1st. Shocker i know, myles birthday. she is beautiful and i cant wait to see her grow up!
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
a couple of weeks after we had Avalynn Grace, cam got a letter in the mail. it was an invitation for myles and lycia's wedding next week. cam and myles were still close so he wanted to go.

DAY OF WEDDING

we couldn't find anyone to watch Avalynn so we had to take her. awkward i know, but she can meet her real dad. Avalynn visits Debbie sometimes. she isn't happy with her son, i cant blame her. she told me she does not like Lycia but she makes her son happy.

SKIP BORING WEDDING STUFF

as the new couple entered the reception room, myles noticed me. then he looked over to my side and saw a baby girl. he quickly made eye contact with me and looked away. funny thing is Lycia didn't even look a bit preggo. i mean she claimed to be as soon as myles and i were. but thats none of my business.

about halfway through the reception, Myles walked over to us.

"Hey, is this who i think it is?"

"uh yeah. Myles meet Avalynn grace. born October 1st."

MYLES POV

I THOUGHT SHE KILLED HER!

now this kid will have no idea who i really am to her. her actual father.

its okay though. me and Lycia will have a beautiful child and family soon enough.

AN

sooooooooo? sorry for a big tim skip. i had too. but anyways, myles is a jerk. tell me what you think is going to happen!