Chapter 8

-Anna's p.o.v.
I can't believe he did that! But it was amazing. Our lips moved in sync and then he pulled away. I didn't want him to. It was amazing.

"Why'd you do that?"
"Because I've finally found who I really care for. It's you Anna. I love you."

I was completely speechless.

I was snapped out of my day-dream when the attendant asked me if I was boarding.

I looked at myles and he was tearing up. I couldn't leave. Not after all that happened.

"No I will not. Please get my luggage off the plane."
"Okay. You can pick it up at the luggage claim for the luggage that just came."
"Thank you."

"So you are staying?!" Myles said.
"Yeah. I guess I'll just take my mind off things another way."
"Anna can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Yeah"

Myles walked me over to the corner while Sydni and Kalin watched us.

"Anna, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I thought you didn't like me in that way so I tried to move on. But when I saw you at the beach, I couldn't take my mind off of you. Can you forgive me?"

I leaned in and kissed him again.

"So that means you do forgive me?"
"Yes. I guess I overreacted. I made a mistake. Can you just take me home?"
"I'd love to."

So I got in his car and said thanks to Kalin and Sydni. They went back to her house.

The ride home was nice. I laid my hand in the middle consul before falling asleep. Right when I was drifting away, I felt him grab it and intertwine our fingers.

I loved being around myles. But I was still confused. What happened with Marisa?