Chapter 10

-Anna's p.o.v.

I woke up in the arms of myles not remembering anything of last night. Then it all hit me. I look over at myles trying not wake him. I tried to get up to get ready for the day but he pulled me back. He out his next in my collarbone and we stayed like that for awhile. It felt right to be in his arms. Then he started to tickle me. Me bing very ticklish, jumped and squealed. And then he rolled on top of me. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes.

You are probably thinking "how could brown eyes be beautiful?" I don't know they just were.

Anyways, he leaned in and kissed me. At first I was shocked but then I kissed back. He gave me butterflies. It felt amazing. He made all the hurt disappear. I pulled apart in search of air. He just smirked at me.

"What?" I said.

"You are just beautiful. I can't wait to call you mine."

With that he rolled over and we started to cuddle again. I wanted to stay like this forever.

After a couple of minutes, my phone buzzed. It was Kalin.

Kalin😝-what are you and your boo thang doing today?

Anna- nothing why?

Kalin😝-meet me and Syd at the park at 3. We can play 2 on 2. By the way, you didn't not admit that he wasn't your boo thang😉😏.

Anna- sure and 😒

I told myles and he agreed. He ran home to get changed and I got in the shower. When I got out. I turned around to see myles standing there. He scared the crap out of me. I jumped and he smirked.

"In your dreams hot shot"

"Then I'll dream about it every day"

I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

I got ready and we left for the park.