Chapter 4

-myles p.o.v.
I needed to find out what was wrong with her. I secretly...

Loved her. Wait what? I love her? Yes I did. I needed to tell her that.

Then Sydni walked down. She seemed mad at me. All I wanted to do was find out why Anna was crying. I needed to tell Sydni about today before anything else bad happens.

"Myles what is wrong with you?"
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause so much trouble."
"You shouldn't apologize to me. Anyways what do you need?"
"Okay so today I texted Anna and asked her to meet me at the beach. I have been talking to this girl named Marisa and last night I asked her out. When Anna got there I told her. She looked shocked. She didn't speak for awhile when she did, she didn't know what to say. She finally said nice to meet you Marisa. Them she said her mom needed her home so she left. She turned and ran. I told Marisa I'd call her later and left to go to your house so I could ask you what all that meant. And then I guess you know what happened after that. But I think I just figured something out I never realize before...."

- Sydnis p.o.v.
As myles kept talking I saw something I'd never seen before in him. He was tearing up. Like he was gonna cry. Then I saw the smallest tear fall from his eye. He said he realized something he hadn't before.

I gestured for him to continue.

"I think I love Anna." He said.

I looked shocked. HE LOVED HER!! OMG THIS IS PERFECT!

"You have to tell her myles."
"I don't know how. I'm afraid she won't feel the same way."
"You can always try."
"Okay. I'm gonna do it. But you and k have to promise one thing."
"Anything for a friend. What is it?"
"You have to help me"

-Anna's p.o.v.
I slowly sat up from Kalins lap. I wiped away my tears and stood up.

"Thank you Kalin. I'm gonna go home and get some rest."
"Do you want Sydni to go with you?"
"No I'll be fine."
"Okay talk to you later."

I walk down the hall to see Sydni and myles talking on the couch. They both looked up at me and I ran. I ran kal the way to my house. I didn't realize myles had followed me. He finally caught me and I pulled away not looking back.