Chapter 2

- Anna p.o.v.

Everyone always ask me if I'm lucky to be Kalins friend. I say yeah but when him and Syd started to date, I didn't come around so much anymore. Then about 4 months ago they came around me again. And yes Kalin and Sydni are still dating. They are so cute I'm so happy for them. Anyways when they kinda took me out of the picture, I became really close to Myles. After a couple of weeks, I realized I really liked him. I never wanted to tell him so I kept my feelings to myself.

It was about a hour ago when Myles texted me

Meelz- hey :) whatcha doin today?

Anna- nothing why?:)

Meelz- just wondering. Meet me @ the beach in about 20 I have something to show you.

Anna- ok. Be there soon

I didn't know what he wanted. So i went up to my room to change. I put on high wasted shorts and a pink vneck. I knew we wouldn't be doing anything special.

I walked to the beach which was a block away from my house. I see myles and run up to him. I gave him a hug and he smiles.

"What did you need to show me?" I said. "Anna, I would like you to meet my new girlfriend Marisa." As those words slipped through his mouth I stopped breathing.

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! I just wanted to run. Very far from here. And never come back.

I finally spit up the words "nice to meet you." And returned the smile. I looked at myles and told him my mom needed me home. And I ran.

When I got out of sight, I started to cry. I knew myles would never fall for someone as ugly as me. I didn't know what to do.

I immediately called Sydni. She answered and I explained everything to her. She told me to come over and come talk to Kalin and her. I told her I'd be there in a minute.