Chapter 14

MYLES POV

I chased after her. I went to ask kalin where she was but he and the rest of the gang ran after her. We couldn't find her anywhere. We go to this bridge, and I saw the worst thing I could psooibly see. I saw her sweatshirt hanging off the edge. I slowly peered off the edge and saw her hanging on with one hand! I screamed for the others help. When we pulled her up she passed out. I started to cry. She stopped breathing.

I quickly picked her up and ran back to the venue to grab my car. I placed her in the back and drove to the nearest hospital.

I ran in and told the front desk. Suddenly, stretchers and nurses rushed out and grabbed her from my arms. I sat back and cried.

Kalin, Sydni, and Fallon all came running through the doors. They asked me what happened when she ran away. I told them about Lycia and Kalin smacked me across the face. Sydni looked at me with glaring eyes.

"Family of Anna?" the doctor said. I quickly stood up. "Im the boyfriend"

"Follow me this way please"

I did as I was told to do. And followed behind him. When we got to her room, she was awake. I walked over to her to give her a hug but she pulled away.

ANNAS POV

"How could you do this to me myles?"

"I was just caught up in the moment and I didn't know what to do. Can you please forgive me?"

"Myles please leave." I said as I started to cry.

He walked away and slammed the door.

I didn't need his shit in my life. I nearly killed myself. He can date that sleezy Lycia.

2 months later
I got out of the hospital about two days after the incident happened. I never spoke to myles again. But word on the street, hes dating lycia. It hurts really badly. Im more mad at myself then him.

I still see Sydni and Fallon and Jakeey and Kalin.

My phone buzzed

Sydni: Wanna come over? We are having a movie marathon.

Anna: Is HE going to be there?

Sydni: Yes. Please come. You don't have to even look at him.

Anna: Fine because I miss you.

Sydni: YAY!

Great!
(note the sarcasm)

Let's see how this goes.