𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Start from the beginning

You sat at the kitchen counter watching Ushijima whizz around the place to search for utensils while he panicked about the food burning if he didn't find a 'wooden spatula' in time.

You had to admit, it was a sight you could certainly get used to, if you were lucky enough to have him in your future. You smiled at the thought.

If there are any wish granting fairies out there, please please please let me stay by Wakatoshi.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Hm? Nothing." You mumbled, going back to your poker face.

"If you say so. Hey, do you have any chopsticks? The foods ready."

"Can't we just use forks instead?"

"But do you have chopsticks?" Ushijima asked.

"Yes?"

"Then we use the chopsticks." He stated.

"My house, my rules." You argued.

"I made the food, my choice." He insisted.

"Fine." You mumbled and fished out a pair of chopsticks for each of you. "But just so you know, I suck at using them."

"I'll teach you."

You sighed and agreed, sitting across Ushijima with a plate of stir fried noodles and watched intently as Ushijima tried to explain how to hold chopsticks.

"I swear Wakatoshi I'm literally holding them the same way you are."

"No, your middle finger goes in between the two sticks!" He sighed.

"Well I don't see my middle finger going up anyone's ass, it's in between the two sticks what more do you want from me?" You whined.

"I want more effort, try harder." He said, ignoring your first comment.

"Sorry then Mr. 'I'm good at everything', pardon me for not being a pro at chopsticks the first time I properly tried to use them." You muttered gingerly.

Ushijima tolled his eyes at your petty behaviour and walked around the counter to stand behind you, and moved your fingers according to what he claimed was 'the right way to hold chopsticks'.

"I'm just saying, the way I held it before was okay too."

"No, (f/n), you don't hold one stick in each hand and eat one noodle at a time, it's inefficient."

"Yeah, I could just use a fork instead. It's very efficient."

"You're still mad about that?" He shook his head slightly but he was chuckling to himself.

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want at my misery." You huffed and set your chopsticks aside and grabbed a fork instead, eating comfortably this time. "Wait holy shit you are a good cook."

"I thought I told you?"

"As if I'd take your word for it without tasting your food first. Damn Wakatoshi, this is delicious." You ended up getting seconds since his cooking was indeed, amazing.

You refused to let Ushijima wash the dishes since he cooked you free dinner, so he began drying the dishes after you put them aside.

After another hour of your back and forth banter, mostly you saying things with your single brain cell and Ushijima attempting to make sense of it with his single brain cell, Ushijima announced that he should go home before it got too late.

Both of you lingered at your doorway for a few moments too long before Ushijima kissed your forehead and turned to leave when you caught his sleeve.

"Yes?" He asked you, almost hopeful.

"Do you want to, um. Stay the night?" You suggested quietly.

"I didn't think you'd ask." He smiled and stepped closer to you, allowing your door to close on its own.

"Is that a yes?"

Ushijima pressed his lips against yours briefly before he pulled away and nodded. You began to grin shyly, feeling a your cheeks heat up ever so slightly.

That night, the two of you stayed up until the sun rose again, talking and laughing until your eyes couldn't be held open any longer.

The most you did was spoil each other with soft kisses and cuddles until both your end had pins and needles. It was purely innocent and you couldn't have felt happier.

Sure, you could've gone further, experimented, or become much more intimate with him. But it felt right to simply enjoy his presence, his company and his kisses that night. You felt safe and secure when you were with him, and you only hoped he would feel the same.

"Let's get some sleep, Wakatoshi."

"Good night, (f/n)."

"Sleep well, my love." You whispered and the two of you finally got some sleep.

~•~

Shits about to go down lmaooo

Idk when tbh just thought I'd yeet some fluff at yous before this story turns into
c h a o s

Mkay I'll go get my sleep now today was not fun 😔✌🏼

BYE BYE MY BABIES ILY ALL SM ❤️❤️