I chuckled because I really fucked him up that day. He wasn't walking straight, legs shaking. He ain't even wanna have sex for a month after that. He nutted multiple times back to back. Ahhh good times. I'm surprise ian end up pregnant after that.

"That was wonderful but let's go I'm ready to ride in my new Jeep" honesty hopped up and grabbed her keys

"We all getting in honesty truck"

"Yeah she got three rows" Amir said grabbing his sunglasses

"WOOO" honesty skipped out the house

We all walked out and honesty struggled to get in the car.

"You so short" I laughed

"IM NOT SHORT IM FUN SIZED" she tried jumping in but slipped back down.

Amir shook his head and picked her up putting her in the truck. Funny part was king and prince was already in there just laughing.

"It's not even that high you being dramatic" I opened the door jumping up to get in but I slipped out. I nervously laughed and tried again. Damn this truck is high as hell. Amir got in without a problem.

"Chris help" trying one more time to get in I failed

He picked me in a placed me in. Since the back row was taking by king and prince I sat next to London who was in her car seat.

"Sheesh" I put my head back and rubbed my stomach "getting in this truck is a damn workout and sport"

"I'm saying" she put the keys in the ignition

As soon as it turned on loud music blasted making London scream and wake up from her nap. Honesty turned it down and smacked Amir upside his head.

"Why didn't you turn it down last night. This London nap time. You lucky she takes two naps a day"

"I'm sorry I forgot" he rubbed his head

Honesty digged in London bookbag and take out her bottle. She gave it to her and London started drinking from it slowly starting to fall asleep again.

"Imma kick yo ass" she grilled him and pulled off

"Can we eat after we leave" I asked

"We didn't even make it to the damn place"

"So if a bitch fucking hungry then imma eat" I snapped

"PERIODT" king clapped

"Let's go to ihop" Chris said

"Bro that don't sound bad right now" Amir turned around looking at all of us

"YO HONESTY PULL OVER THERES IHOP RIGHT THERE" prince started banging on the door

London woke up and started crying again. Feeling the car speed up more and more I looked and she was doing a 60 in a 30. She stomped on the break and turned around digging and London bag putting her pacifier in her mouth knowing she still teething.

She turned back around and took of driving again. I was silent in the car but knowing us that didn't last long.

"SHE BIG MAD" Chris said and everybody bust out laughing except honesty who was looking stressed as hell and London who was back to sleep with the pacifier in her mouth.

I swear all of us is gonna irritate each other to the death.

Honesty

"LONDON BREWSTER" the nurse called

We all got up and followed her to the back.

"Big family I see" she opened the door for us

"Mhm" Anastasia hummed putting on a fake smile