Chapter 4: Double Trouble

It was morning, but the new couple is still on the bed, cuddling on each other. Jisung is sleeping on top of Minho's body with his head on Minho's chest while the older hugs him. They look like Koalas clinging onto each other.

The sun shines through the window of Jisung's bedroom, making the older wake up. As he is now awake, he gently shook the little Squirrel on him, "baby... it's morning..." Minho whispered as Jisung slowly woke up and rolled next to Minho as the older pulled him into a hug, "morning hyung..." Jisung said with his raspy morning voice.

Both of them couldn't be more happier, they found their true soulmate and left their bittersweet past behind, "you're so beautiful Ji..." Minho whispers as he inhaled the scent of Jisung's hair, "I love you so much..." Minho pecked Jisung's lips and the younger pecked his too, "I love you too hyung..." Jisung mumbled while hiding his face in Minho's chest again.

Minho carried Jisung downstairs and he puts Jisung gently on the couch as he prepares breakfast for them both. Jisung got woken up by the delicious smell of bacon and omelet, "smells so good..." Jisung mumbled while flying through the air following the smell (A/N: typical cartoon logic). "Hyung... why won't you asked me for help?!" Jisung whined as the older chuckled and ruffled his hair, "you were too tired to wake up, so I just carried you downstairs and let you sleep again at the couch!" Minho explained as the younger went back to the living room while pouting.

"Baby! Breakfast is ready!" Minho shouted as he bring their food to the living room and turned the TV watching Nickelodeon cartoons.
(A/N: SpongeBob... mah childhood😭😭😭)

Just as they were about to take a bath, Felix called Jisung.

"Hi, Felix! What's up?"

"Dude! Can me and Changbin hangout with you today with Minho? Changbin's having period cramps lately and he's whining to meet you and Minho, mate!"

"Wait what?! *sigh* Y'know what? OK... fine..."

"YEET! Thank mate! See ya soon!"

*Beep*

"Minho... Changlix is going to hangout with us today!" Jisung shouted to Minho inside the bathroom, "that's great, baby! I'm gonna get the drinks and snacks ready! You will tidy up the living room, okay?" Minho instructed as Jisung shouted back, "okay, hyung! Just... HURRY UP! I'M SMELLY!" Jisung screamed, "but you're smexy though hnggg... 😏😏😏" Minho said as he went out of the bathroom.

Jisung sighed at his new boyfriend's childish behavior, "silly hyung," he said. He grabbed his towel and his clothes into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Minho hyung! I'm done!" Jisung said as he went out of the bathroom, "good! Let's go on our date!" Minho smiled, making Jisung furrowed his eyebrows.

"Date? I thought we're gonna go hangout with Changlix!"

Jisung thought, furrowing his eyebrows and stared at Minho weirdly, "what?" Minho asked to Jisung as he realized that Jisung has been staring at him weirdly, "nothing..." Jiusng averts his gaze away.

The new couple went outside the house to meet Changlix who are already waited for them 5 minutes ago, "sorry we're late!" Jisung said to Felix, "nah... just chill bro! We want to go hanging out! Not going to school," Felix said comforting Jisung, "hey bro! How you doing?!" Changbin shouted to Minho, "good bro!" the two fist-pumped and chattered about stuffs while their boyfriends just calmly talks and looked at them weirdly and holding in their laugh, "why are they even our soulmates?" Jisung whispered to Felix, holding his laugh, "I don't know! Pffft, but they're hilarious," Felix whispered back while trying not to choke on his on spit.

The two couple walked side by side to each other on their way to the park, and as they arrived there, what a lot of couples there are at the park. Some are having picnic, some are strolling, some are playing with their children, and some are buying food from the shops nearby and eat it at a nearby bench.

"Wow... so many couples!" Felix said, "I know right!" Jisung squealed with Felix making their boyfriends covered their ears. Minsung and Changlix decided to have a picnic and turns out, Changbin has brought all the picnic supplies they need.

They unrolled the picnic blanket and sit comfortably on it, "omg the blanket's so soft," Jisung said as he slowly lays down, but before his head touched the blanket, he is stopped by something, "if you wanna sleep, you can lay on my thicc thighs you know," Jisung turn to the owner of the thigh pillow and how shocked and embarrassed he is when he knew it's Minho, "oh my gosh, Minho... you should've warned me beforehand," Jisung covers his face in embarrassment, "hehe I'm sorry, baby..." Minho said cooing at the shy squirrel boy.

He reached for the picnic basket and took out a sandwich, "wanna have some?" Minho offered to sandwich to Jisung, "well... maybe just a little," Jisung got up and reached out to take the sandwich from Minho's hand, but the older refused, "let me feed you, my chubby squirrel," Minho opened the wrapper of the sandwich and feed the sandwich to Jisung, "say aaaaahhh," Minho said as he mouthed the instruction, making Jisung shivered in cringe, but proceeds to eat it anyway.

Meanwhile at the same time...
"Say aaaaahhh," as Minho said that, Felix choked on his orange and coughed, "Lixie! Calm down," Changbin stood up and pushed Felix by the stomach from his back, luckily the orange isn't too deep, so it instantly flew out. Minsung with their amazing cat and squirrel reflexes dodged the flying orange.

"Here Felix, drink some water!" Changbin slowly help Felix to drink his water, "you okay now?" Changbin asked to Felix as the boy nods, "I'm fine," Felix wiped the water from his lips.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!" Minsung laughed at Felix for choking himself, "how did you even *snorts* choke yourself!" Minho continued to laugh, "with a *sniffs* fricking ORANGE!" Jisung continued to laugh with Minho, "maybe if you both didn't go lovey dovey while eating those goddamn sandwich this wouldn't happen!" Felix shrieked, "it's too cringe oH my GOSH!" Felix covers his mouth in disgust while Changbin slapped his forehead in tiredness, "like you both aren't!" Jisung fight back, "we literally always see you together more lovey dovey than us! Even you at a cotton candy like pocky game! Disgostang!" Minho huffed as well as Jisung.

"Let's just continue lunch time already! I'm tired of you guys complaining!" Changbin bites angrily into his sandwich, "like you never complained! You literally complained every single day about 'why am I so short?!' and I'm tired of that!" Felix said to Changbin, "OOOOHHHH!!! BURN BABY BURN!" Minsung cheered Felix for his epic comeback, "fine..." Changbin looked away while continuing to eat his sandwich as well as the others.

After they finished their lunch, the group plays some games to fill their boredom, "UNO!" Changbin shouted in victory while Felix is screaming because he loses, "HOW DID YOU WIN FOR 4 TIMES IN A ROW?! YOU ARE USUALLY STUPID AT THIS!" Felix shouted to his boyfriend, "I have training lessons with Chan," Changbin said with a 😌 face.

"Chan..." Felix said as le dramatic anime dark shadow formed around his body, "I'm gonna kill you for teaching Changbin this..." and he has le dramatic anime red eye of anger.

"Okay... this is not the anime world, Felix! So snap out of it and let's tidy up our things," Minho said to Felix, but the dark shadow hasn't disappear yet, "he's watching too much anime," Jisung said under his breath, "just like you, Ji," Jisung looked at Minho with a disgusted face as the older just laughed at Jisung and ran away from his death, "COME BACK HERE, HYUNG!" Jisung shouted.

Meanwhile... Changlix are still tidying up the picnic blanket while watching the new couple get weird looks from the whole park, even the animals are looking at them weird, "same old Minho and Jisung," Changlix said in unison.

To be continued...

Hello! And I'm back on this book!

It's been a long time I've updated this book huh? Well there's a lot more to come!

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned and STAY safe!💖💖💖