Chapter 9: Forgiveness

It's already morning, the sun shines through the window waking up the two boys.

"Good morning, Ji," Jisung yawns and opens his eyes to see Minho looking at him with a smile, "morning, hyung," he said and then he reaches to his phone at the bedside table to check new notifications.

He got a new chat from Hyunjin...

Jisung nervously gulps and opens Hyunjin's chat.

Hyun👑

Hey Ji...

I know you don't want to
talk to me again but...

Can we meet up today?

I promise this will be the
last time I'll contact you

I won't bother your new life
with Minho ever again

Jisung dislikes Hyunjin with all his gut, but he actually feel a bit bad for Hyunjin. The guilt must've been effecting his feelings after he left Jisung.

Hyun👑

Okay

Where should we meet then?

Don't waste my time for
typing the messages for
too long!

Ok..

Let's meet up at SKZ café

I will clear up all of the
mistakes I did to you

Jisung sighs and turns his phone off, "Min, Hyunjin wants us to meet up with him," Minho let out a groan of frustration, "when will that kid learn?" Jisung shakes his head and approach the distressed Minho, "it's okay, Min... Let him be," he caressed Minho's back, "let's get ready, shall we?" Minho smiles at Jisung and they had a shower before going to the café.

Since their destination is a café they don't need to make their own breakfast. Jisung's parents aren't home anyways, because they have work to do.

Jisung locks the door of his house and goes to the café with Minho, hand in hand. The walk to the café is filled with lots of emotions; fear, excitement, nervousness, and so on.

When the two finally arrived, they saw Hyunjin AND Seungmin sitting at the corner table in the café. Jisung tensed up and Minho holds Jisung's hand tightly as they walk up to the couple at the corner.

Hyunjin who notices them stops playing his phone and signals Seungmin to stop too.

It was so awkward...

None of them spoke because of the awkward tension. Especially when the four of the used to be lovers.

Hyunjin is the one who started the conversation, "so... How's it with Minho?" He asks Jisung who is focusing at the view outside the café, "hm? Oh... It's good. Great to be exact," Jisung replies.

Jisung gives a small signal to Minho by tapping his thigh to start a conversation, "um... So how's your new life, Seungmin?" Minho succeed gaining Seungmin's attention away from the same book Minho gave to him before they broke up, "oh uh... It's been quite different, but not too bad actually," Seungmin fixes the position of his glasses and then averts his gaze away from Minho.