Chapter 8: All Nighters

I cringed at what I typed that day, so this whole chapter will have a 180° change

[Edited]

Well, long story short, the meeting with the parent-in-law is not so bad, but not so good either. Jisung is still embarassed by what Minho did when they were eating the cake.

Minho stays at Jisung's house for some hour. He stayed so long that he actually get the chance of meeting Jisung's dad, Mr. Han and had dinner together with Jisung's family. Although in the beginning Minho refused because he don't want to be a burden to the whole family, but Jisung kept pleading and insisted the older to have dinner with him and his family.

It was a pleasant evening, even Minho is allowed to sleep at Jisung's house tonight without asking or anything. The parents already trusted Minho since long, not only because Minho is Jisung's soulmate, but also Minho seems to be a reliable and loyal kid, especially when it comes to loving his own family.

Right now, Minho and Jisung are just laying together on Jisung's bed, staring at the ceiling doing nothing. Until Minho made the first move by pulling Jisung close his chest and turn his body towards Jisung, "hey cutie," Minho whispers. Jisung feels some kind of tingles inside him and he hides his face in Minho's chest to hide his blushing face, "don't need to be so shy with me, baby," Jisung hits Minho's chest softly while the older just laughs at his cute soulmate, "stop flirting, hyung!" Jisung said and he turns his body away from Minho.

Minho just chuckles at Jisung's shyness towards him, "aww... Cute," Minho pulls Jisung close to him and hugs him from the back. They stayed in that position for a few minutes, "Jisung, can I ask something?" Jisung turns his body facing Minho so that they both could talk clearly face to face and not face to back, "do you actually love me?" That question makes Jisung suddenly feel scared for no reason, "well... I do love you," Jisung averts his gaze away from Minho, "no, I mean like that you actually love me not because of the soulmate system, but because of your feelings," this time, Jisung is really conflicted.

In this world, all of the things that is connected with love life and life partner(s) are all controlled by a system. Wether they like it or not, the system is the one that choose their partner(s) and not by their own feelings.

It was harsh since your love life has to be controlled by some kind of mysterious force in a form of system, but somehow the system matches a person with their right partner(s) most of the time.

But in some cases, the system can be tangled up creating a mistake in the pairings that needs to be fixed by the government and it is the same condition as what happened to Jisung and Hyunjin.

The world they live in is a very confusing one like how can someone being matched by some weird system with their soulmate and then the pair slowly falls in love out of nowhere. On the bright side is that, with the soulmate system could prevent the whole world from another love problems like divorce, toxic relationship, abusive partner(s), and so on.

Come to think of it, Hyunjin actually never really there for Jisung when they were still soulmate, but he doesn't know anything about Minho's relationship with Seungmin, so it's not his to judge, but what matters now is his true feelings towards Minho.

"Hyung, when you were actually my destined soulmate, I have mixed feelings of it. On one side, I still love Hyunjin that much, but then when I finally met you I feel something different! Something that I never felt when I was with Hyunjin," Jisung looks right into Minho's face, a look of hope is seen within Minho, "on that day, I trusted my own feelings and not the soulmate system. My own heart said that you are the one and I should trust you,"

Minho could feel like he's going to cry now. All his life he thought Seungmin was the only one, but even though he love Seungmin back then, there's something missing in between their relationship. Something that sparks up that little soul of his. After he finally destined to become Jisung's soulmate, that spark starts to light up and he feel the real love that he always wanted to feel and he hopes that Jisung felt the same way as he does.

Jisung takes a deep breath and spill out all of his feelings to Minho, "hyung, I wanted to say that I love you more than anything. For the first time in my life, I actually feel the real love I've always wanted to feel and that is all because of you," Minho pulls Jisung into a kiss and ends it with a hug with his one and only Jisung.

"I love you, Jisung. Don't ever leave me," Minho whispers to Jisung's ear, "I love you too, hyung. I promise, I will never leave you alone to despair," that was their last words before drifting off into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

Another update! I hope this chapter is good and I'm going to update on Fly Away soon enough.

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned and STAY safe💖💖💖