Chapter 10: Moving Away

It's been 2 days now...

Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, and Hyunjin are at airport bidding farewell to each other.

"You've been a great friend, Seungmin. Always remember that I will always be your friend," Jisung smiles while holding his tears, "you too, Ji. I hope you are happy with your new life and I promise one day we'll come back and visit you two," Seungmin hugs Jisung for the last time before taking his suitcases and walks to the entrance of the airport.

Minho and Hyunjin have a peaceful talk with each other, "thank you, Minho... And please take care of Jisung. Even though he's not mine any longer, I hope you could take care of him better than I do," Minho gives Hyunjin a pat on his shoulder, reassuring him, "no worries, Hyunjin! I will take care of him with my whole life. Please take care of Seungmin too... And if he's being salty and grumpy, buy him his favorite books and he'll calm down," Minho whispers the last sentences and laughs along with Hyunjin before the tall boy catches up to his partner and goes into the airport while waving goodbye to both Minho and Jisung.

The two boys who are waiting outside waved goodbye too. Jisung sighed and shows a sad smile and Minho closes his eyes to calm down while patting Jisung's back softly before whispering to Jisung, "let's go home and rest, shall we?" Jisung nods and they go back into their car. Their driver has waited for them for awhile now and while waiting for the two boys, he decided to get some drinks for him, Minho, and Jisung.

On the way back to their home, they were silent. Jisung is leaning on Minho's shoulder while Minho looks outside the car, admiring the view around, counting every single trees they passed by, looking up to the sky and see how gloomy the weather has turned out.

The feeling of exhaustion creeps up in them. Minho comforts Jisung by pulling him closer to his body. Jisung's head is now on Minho's chest, he could hear Minho's heartbeat that sounds oddly comforting and makes him drifts off into a deep slumber.

Minho gives the little one a peck on the forehead and slips into his own dreamland on their way home.

They finally arrived at home, precisely the Han family home. The driver stops the car right at its parking spot and wakes up the two boys softly, "we are home now, boys," the two wakes up, eyeing their surroundings before they got off the car with a drink in their hand.

They took off their shoes and when they go inside the house, they are greeted by delicious aroma of food.

Mrs. Han is making some food for Minho and Jisung to eat, since she knows how hard it is when you have to seperate with your friend. Even though one day they'll reunite, it will left an odd feeling of disconnection; the feeling where it felt like you have missed a lot of information about your friend, as if the two of you had never met before.

Mrs. Han made her signature Korean dishes for the two boys to eat while cheering themselves up. When your mother made you your favorite comfort food is the best feeling everyone could ever asked for.

"Eat up, boys. I will be in the kitchen if you need me," Mrs. Han smiles softly before going back to the kitchen to clean up.

Minho and Jisung just sat there at the living room sofa while watching TV and eating the warm meal Mrs. Han just cooked. It is almost raining outside, so it compliments the whole situation for the two.

"Your mom is really great at cooking," looks like Minho loves Mrs. Han's cooking. Jisung lets out a small laugh, "maybe you could ask my mom to teach you to make these and after all you actually make a perfect male wife material," Jisung blurted out. Minho just laughed at Jisung's words.

The two then fell into silence while watching random movies at Netflix while finishing the rest of their meal.

Meanwhile...
The plane has took off, Hyunjin and Seungmin sat next to each other while watching some movies on the plane.

Seungmin still felt the stinging feeling in him. He then thought to himself, "this is my choice... I want then to be happier... I will do anything even if I have to leave my own hometown, but why does this making me feel shredded into pieces?" Seungmin touches his chest while thinking about his decision. Is it the right choice?

Hyunjin noticed how pale Seungmin has become. He somehow can understand Seungmin's feeling and gave him a piece of candy to comfort himself.

"It's your choice to go with me to Japan and I'm not forcing you to move along with me... But then it is your choice that you've made up and no one is in blame here," Hyunjin calmly said to Seungmin, as if he's silently roasting him.

Seungmin felt a twist of feeling in him, "what is up with Hyunjin? He's been changing slowly these days and he has never act like this towards people and me before. Come to think of it, he's been really quiet since his parents announced that they're going to move to Japan," Seungmin's thoughts turns into suspicion.

He looks to his left where Hyunjin is sleeping, "I need to get to the bottom of this even if it takes a long time to be revealed," Seungmin thought to himself once more before he fell into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

Another update! Finally I was able to publish another chapter after a writer's block.

I hope this chapter is good enough and this chapter is the start where I focus more on the other ship, seungjin.

Thank you for reading! STAY tuned and STAY safe💖💖💖