Garmadon is Attacking...Again...「✔」

Depuis le début

...

"Come on, come on!" The rest of the gang went into the hallway and looked around to see if anyone was there. They all put their hands together saying, "Ninja go!" They each got into their lockers and zoomed down.

An automated voice said, "Ninja computer system initiated." 

"Come on!" Nya said as they appeared in an abandoned warehouse ready as usual. 

"Ninja team shout out your call signs." Lloyd says. "Kai light it up!"

"Whoo! Fire mech so ninja!" Kai exclaims as he enters the fire mech. 

"Fire mech ignited!" 

"Alright take it away, sis!"

"Water mech ready and standing by." Nya said while entering her mech. "Zane!" 

"Come on!" 

"Your turn, buddy."

"Ice mech. Loading. Loading. Loading..." Zane said, but because the author is too impatient at times like this, to even continue spamming the word 'Loading', so we are just gonna go to the next ninja.

"Ready, Jay?" Lloyd asked, as Jay clumsily gets into his mech. 

"Yeah, yeah I got this. Lightning mech ready. Wait no, not ready. Ready."

"Cole, do you wanna kick Garmadon's butt?" Nya questioned Cole. 

"Earth mech." Cole said as his mech lifted him inside it. 

"Turntables at 33 and a third RPM." The automated voice spoke. "Ready and standing by."

"Green Ninja. Ready, and standing by." Lloyd says determination filled in his voice. "All ninjas hit it!" His green dragon roared as it spat out magnificent, enchanting green flames. "Alright ninjas follow me! Mysterio will pop by soon, and obviously we need to ask her at some point to join our team." Lloyd ordered.

"As long as we have our mechs, we're unstoppable." Jay says happily, which he is obviously foreshadowing without even knowing it. 

"If we were the Beatles, you would be John, you would be Paul, you would be George and I would be their computer." Zane states. "Mysterio will be in approximately 5 minutes."

"Run!" Citizens were screaming, and running for their lives as the henchmen attacked them. Out of nowhere, Mysterio appears in front of one of the crab machine, the whole thing breaks apart, as soon as she punches it.

"Everybody run!" 

"Get away from the docks!" People were still afraid even though the ninjas will save them, but can you really blame them? You can't be too cocky about this to be honest. "We're all gonna die! We're all gonna die!" Then Mysterio or should I say, [Name]?;-- appeared in front of some of the citizens trying to calm them down, but since they wouldn't listen she, eventually gave up and went to go fight evil again...

"Time to kick some LEGO!" [Name] said to herself, as she started annoying the henchmen and possibly scarring them for life with her unusual powers.

"Yeah!" 

"Ninjas!" Everyone knew what was to come as soon as the rest of the ninjas came. "There they are they ninjas!"

"Heya, guys!" Mysterio said. "Oh hey. Mysterio nice of you to drop in." Lloyd replied. Mysterio sat on Lloyd's dragon behind Lloyd as they did the usual. 

"Go Ninjas, go!" 

"Thank you for coming to help us, Ninjas!"

"We love you, Green Ninja and Mysterio!" Lloyd and [Name] waved to citizens while roaming the city. "Ok Greenie. I am gonna go fly around for Garmadon. You just give your ninjas orders and I will see you soon." [Name] said as she summoned a [Colour] mech dragon and flew off.