Chapter 14

Your's POV:
The party was over and I was helping Charlie and the others with cleaning. Then I remember Alastor was not here, I wonder, where he went.

"Hey, guys? Do you know, where is Alastor? I didn't see him, where he went" I said as I was looking at them. "I think, he went to have a walk in the city" Angel said as he was helping with cleaning. "Thanks, Angel" I said as I was done cleaning the hotel and went to my hotel room. When I was in the room, I quickly locked the door so Charlie and the others doesn't know, what am I doing.

"I need to look for Alastor so I need to know about this guy, Vox" I said to myself as I open the window of the room. I fly out of the room as I stated to look for Alastor in the Pentagram City.

/6 hours later/

I was still looking for Alastor as I was walking around the city. Then I heard someone was behind me, when I turned around to the person. It was Vox from before, who was hurt Husk even trying to rip off his wings too.

"You again?!" I said to him as he smiled evilly at me. "It's nice to see you again, Freya" Vox said as I was shocked of him. "How did you know my name?!" I asked him as I was keeping my eye on him. Vox still smiled evilly as he started to come closer and I was backing away from him because I was scared of him.

"Oh, I know your name because your the sister of Lucifer. Even, the daughter of God himself too" Vox said as he was closer to me. I still backing away from him until my back was touching the wall. I was trapped, I can't escape from him now. I was prepared to fly away from him until I felt pain on my waste. I saw something came out of Vox back even I saw his metal chest too.

Then I feel like, I was getting drugged by something even I'm feeling dizzy too

Then I feel like, I was getting drugged by something even I'm feeling dizzy too. I looked up and saw Vox was closer to me.

"Sweet dreams, my little angel" Vox said as everything went to darkness.