Chapter 13

Your's POV:
Angel Dust was standing there as he looked excited about something, I was confused of him until he broke the silence.

"Hey, Freya! I need you to sing with me! So, everyone will enjoy the party!" Angel said as he grabs hand and pulls me with him until we were in the party. "Okay! You just enjoy singing and ignore everyone in the party too. You got that, Freya?" Angel asked as I nodded in 'yes' to him.

"Good. We are begin sing, right now!" Angel said as we both were on the stage now. Every demons were looking at us but I ignored them until Angel begin to sing as amazed of him. I then begin to sing with him too.

When we finished singing, everyone cheered for us as I was Husk and Alastor were shocked and amazed too. I giggled at their reaction and everyone went back to the party as they were having fun too.

"I didn't expect you can sing beautifully, Freya~" Angel said as he was flirting with me but I gave him the look saying, 'really Angel' to him. Then he started to laugh because he thinks, I'm funny but I'm not funny. "Well, I'm going to get myself a drink. Do you want a drink, Freya?" Angel asked as I nodded in 'yes' to him.

"Okay, then. I'll be back, Freya" Angel said as he went to the bar to get some drinks for both of us. I was just watching the demons were having fun in the party until I heard someone next to me. When I turned around to the person, it was a demon, who was really tall even he has four arms too.

"Well, didn't expect an angel to be in the party. What's your name, sugar~ I'm, Valentino~ but you can call me, Val~" he said in a flirting tone as I didn't trust him. "My name is Freya. Can you please leave me alone, I'm waiting for my friend..." I said as I was avoiding him but he didn't leave me alone.

"Why would I do that, sugar~ You are really beautifully angel even your the sister of Lucifer himself too~" Valentino said as I was triggered of, what he said. Did he say... I'm the sister of Lucifer?! I was prepared to break the silence until Alastor interfered me as he was angry at Valentino. "Valentino! It's best you leave right now before, I will kill you right here and now!" Alastor said to him as Valentino just smirked at him.

"Okay, Al... I'll you later, sugar~" And with that, he left the hotel as I was shocked of Alastor. "Freya. You need to stay away from him because his one of the powerful overlords, just like me. Even, his bad news too" Alastor said as I nodded at him. Then Alastor leaves me alone until Angel comes back with drinks too. Should I ask, Alastor about Vox... Maybe later. I need the party to be over so I can ask him.