Chapter 6

Your's POV:
I was still sitting on the couch as Vaggie was keeping a eye on Alastor even she was still glaring at him too.

"So, where are your hotel staff?" Alastor asked Charlie as she got nervous.

"Well" Charlie said nervously points at Vaggie, the manager of the hotel. "Ooooh, you're going to need more than that" Alastor said as he walks up to Angel Dust. "And, what can you do effeminate fellow?" He asked Angel as he was smirking at him.

"I can suck your dick" Angel said as Alastor's expression was shocked but still smiling even hearing the noise from the staff. "Ha! No" Alastor said to Angel as he walks away from him in discussed. "Heh your lose" Angel said to Alastor.

"Well, this just won't do! I suppose, I can cash in a few favours to liven things up" Alastor said as he snaps his fingers. We all saw the old boarded up fire place lite up and black blob came down on the floor from the chimney. We came closer to it as Alastor picks up the thing until it open it's eye. Then the thing clean itself and revealing a cute little cyclops girl, she was wearing a dressed from the 50's.

"This little darling is Nifty!" Alastor said as he lets go of Nifty, who landed on the floor as she looks at us. "Hi! I'm Nifty! It's nice to meet you all! It's been a while since, I've made new friends!" She said in excitedly as she looks at us. "Why are you all woman? Are there any men here?!" Nifty asked as she picks up Charlie and this cause Vaggie to be protective mode even Angel got freaked out by her, then Nifty puts Charlie down as she apologise to them.

"Oh, sorry that's rude. Oh man, this place is filthy, it needs ladies touch! Which is weird because all of you's are ladies no offence. Oh my gosh! This is awful! No! No! No! No! No! No..." Nifty said as she cleans up the hotel lobby. Then we all heard someone behind us as we turned to see, it was a cat demon, who had wings.

"Read them and weep boys, full hoooo-tel? What the hell? What the fuck is this?" He said as he turned and saw Alastor. "You!" He said as he points his claw at him. "Ah Husker, my good friend! Glad you could make it!" Alastor said as this guy slapped his hand away from him. "Don't you Husker me, you son a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!" He said as the poker disappeared from the table.

"Nice to see you too!" Alastor said to him. This cause him to faceplate at Alastor even drag his hand claw down his face as he looks like him. "What do you want with me this time?" He asked in annoyed of him.

"Well, my good fellow. I'm doing some charity work and I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! Hope that's ok?" Alastor explained to him, this caused him to be shocked or pissed of Alastor. "Are you shitting me?!" He yelled at him in confused.

"No. I don't think so" Alastor replied as he got pushed by Husker. "You thought it would be a big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think, I'm some kinda of big fucking clown?!" Husker asked him in anger. Alastor just replied 'maybe'. "I'm ain't doing no fucking charity job" Husker said to him, he was still angry at Alastor. "Well, I thought you'd be perfect place to man the front desk of those fine establishment! Why with your charming smile and welcome energy this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend, I can make this more welcoming if you wish" Alastor said Husker as he sweep of his hand, he made a bottle of cheap booze. Husker looked at the bottle for a second then started to argue with Alastor.

"What you think you can buy me with a weak and cheap booze?!..... Well, you can!" Husker said as he started to drink the cheap booze as Vaggie started to argue with Charlie about no bar in the hotel. "No, no, no! No bar! No alcohol! This is supposed to a place that discourages sin!" Vaggie said tries to find the words. "Not some.. Mouth...brothel...man cave!" Vaggie said to us until Angel tackled her and told her to shut up too.

Angel started to flirt with Husker or Husk but he got really annoyed of Angel, then Charlie introduced herself to him. Then Husk saw and he was shocked of, I look like Charlie but angel version. He quickly looked away from me as I saw him blushing really hard. I was confused but I leave him alone.

"So, what do you think?" Alastor asked Charlie as she said, 'this is amazing'. Vaggie just said, 'it was okay'. Alastor bring Charlie even Vaggie into a hug. "This is going to be really entertaining" Alastor said as Vaggie gets out of his hug, he just chuckled. Alastor started to uses his powers to change our clothes even start to sing too.

Alastor was is prepared to finish this song until a big explosion broke the front door as Nifty got hit. We all went outside to see, what made that explosion. When we all come outside, we saw a airship in front of the hotel until a snake demon popped out from his airship.

"Ha! Well, well well. Looks, who's harboring the stripped freak! We meet again, Alastor!" Sir Pentious said at Alastor. "Do I know you?" Alastor asked as Sir Pentious got really angry at him until his eyes was widened in shock to see me. "A two Charlie?! Wait! She's angel!" He said in shocked until he smiles evilly at me as I had a bad feeling even I was scared too. Sir Pentious turns back to Alastor as his anger face came back.

"Oh, yes you do!" Sir Pentious said as he slithered back inside of his machine. "And this time, I have the element of surprise! Hahahahaha! I'm so evil!" He said in laughed as the machine gun was prepared to blast us. Then Alastor snapped his fingers until portal opens up underneath the airship as black tentacles comes out from the portal too.

I was so horrified of Alastor, right now. We all looked at Alastor until he broke the silence.

"Well, I'm starved! Who want some jambalaya? My mother showed me a wonderful recipe. In fact nearly killed her!" Alastor said grabs my shoulder as he pulls me near him even we all went back inside the hotel. I then saw Alastor using his powers to change the sign of happy hotel into, the hazbin hotel. "You're going to love it here in hell, Freya!" Alastor said as he was smiling at me. I smile back nervously as we all went back inside the hotel even Alastor fix the broken doors with his powers too. This is going to be..... Hell of a time here.