Shouto ending

I took a deep breath I was shaking. Thinking about how I was put in this situation, but then again it was entirely my fault and now I need to go tell this one amazing guy that I completely caught feelings for him and two other amazing guys that I just wanna stay good friends. AAHHHH my brain is going crazy and Im just simply overwhelmed. I go turn behind a building and squat putting my hands over my face trying to calm myself down and figure out what Im gonna say to those 3.

You: why cant i just tell him I love you

I then see two feet in front of me and that when I literally died inside and I knew there was nothing you can do to bring me back from the dead. Cause not only did I not know who it is but THEY FUCKING HEARD MEEE. My mind was about to explode and I knew I had to look up so doing exactly that, I see the guy who I was planning on confessing to tonight.

Shouto: oh um I sorry I saw you go behind the building and I wanted to make sure you were alright (hands me a soda)

You: oh haha thanks (he sits down next to me)

We both sit awkwardly together drinking our soda.

You: shouto um I-

Shouto: you are planning to reject me right probably for bakugo, which understandable I see how you guys are together so its okay

You: shouto-

Shouto: you dont have to say anything else (standing up and leave)

I stand up immediately I grab his hand and I look down as I was blushing like crazy for what I'm about to say

You: you know it's really unfair for you to assume a girls feelings without her saying them, because you dont know how they actually feel deep down and for a girl whos a about to confess you want the guy to listen to her and actually understand her feelings and not the guy assuming everything, because what you say also hurts me (I squeeze his hand and look at him) because shouto todoroki I really really like you to a point I can say I love you, and I genuinely want to be with you I just wanna cuddle with you and just do couple like things with you cuz I genuinely genuinely really love who you are and really wanna (chuckles) kiss you right now..

He was blushing alot and had a completely shocked face. He put one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist and pulls me closer to him. He leans in and kisses me and of course I kiss him back trying not to break this moment that we are sharing it felt like the world has stopped and we were the only people on the planet but of course that's impossible.

Shouto: I really love you as well (hugs me)

We were hugging for what felt like forever. I look over his shoulder and see two other familiar people that I was supposed to talk to today. They were peeking at us they noticed that I saw them, and they immediately left. I walked over there trying to catchup to them but then I see them turn around and smile at me. Izuku gave me a thumbs up and while katsuki looks away giving me an okay sign. They then continue walking away.

I later got text that night from the both of them saying that they understand and support me and how we could never stop being friends and how they wont interfere and go back how things was before. I cried while reading their messages.

During the rest of the festival me and shouto spend it together holding hands and walking around and doing so many things together.

I love shouto and I dont think nothing can change that.