Mall trip

The next school day everyone had all sorts of mixed emotions some were so excited about being able to go to the camp while others were clearly upset on not being able to as they failed their practical exam.

Once aizawa enter the classroom everyone immediately shut up and sat down in their seats. He spoke about how some pass and some sadly failed but then suddenly he said everyone is allowed to go like literally last minute and all the people who were not originally supposed to go got to excited. I guess because of the written exam which no one failed. But the ones who failed had to do this thing a rational falsehood something like that I don't really care that much because I passed.

Everyone decided to go to the mall and go shopping together for the camp but I really didn't want to go cuz im lazy like that but until ochaco dragged me into it says you coming also. I consider this kidnapping im going against my will. Katsuki nor shouto were going which I thought it was unfair as i was dragged into this but i guess im going. But the question is im broke how am I supposed to pay for this i guess i can use my betting money but i was planning to save to for something else but i guess it will do.

The day which we had off we went to kiyashi ward shopping mall which has so many stores I don't know what to go in first I decided that my shopping buddy would be tsu for today. And of course we got the attention of some people in there who recognize us from the sports festival. Everyone was thinking what they needed to buy and my goal is a new swim suit, a new carry on bag, and just other basic stuff.

Me and tsu went to go look for swim suits first we went to nice store that carried many cute swim suits.
I mainly saw three i really liked a high waisted one, a nice bikini one and a one piece that I really liked. I ended up buying the (blank).

(If u see a blank just fill it in with your answer)

Tsu bought a cute one piece for her after that we went to go see carry on bags mine was getting worn out so we went to different store for that. We ended going to all the stores that we needed to buy and we we were going to meet up with everyone then the police told people to start leaving the mall we met up with them and told us what happened how shigaraki came up to izuku and was choking him i made sure izuku was fine but that name just sends shivers down my back. And everyone who went was so nervous about the whole situation. But in the end they couldn't find him. They ended up asking izuku question and we all had to go home.

I went home and started to pack up for the camp coming up but I couldn't get the fact that shigaraki actually came and did that in a public place. After i got everything packed i went to straight to bed.