Death day

A sad day

Shouto pov

I woke up that morning on time like always. I got ready quick and left. When I got to class surprisingly I wasn't third but fourth. I saw bakugou Midoriya and (y/n) all together they were both comforting her because I think she was crying.

Midoriya: hi todoroki

Shouto: hi what's wrong with her

Bakugou: JUST LEAVE IT ALONE THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

Shouto: sorry since she was crying I was just wondering

Bakugou: NO DONT WONDER THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU STOP STARING YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD

You: stop it (crying and running out of the room)

Your pov

I woke up that morning depressed. Today was the day my family died but I still had to go to school. First like always Im usually good about this day. I put my earphones to listen to music everything was alright until the song not about Angels from birdy came on my playlist.

And as soon the song started playing I started to cry because my parents and brother. Then I see izuku and katsuki running in. Izuku says we tried to come earlier for you. They knew about what happened and they tried to comfort and I just cried and cried. I wanted them to be with me. After awhile my crying became slower then todoroki came in and katsuki kept yelling and I didn't like it so I ran out to the girls bathroom.

I stayed in there until the bell rang and came out I went to my desk and sat down I ignored everyone. We were choosing who we
Wanted a for class president something like that I wrote a random name and turned it in. I think the name might have been a kid from middle school but I didn't care to check. Izuku and momo won the thing. The day went by ignoring everyone then it was lunch I went to the bathroom just to sit there and be depressed.

All of sudden they were saying level 3 breach I didn't care. I heard everybody running yelling I looked outside to see the mess and it was crazy I just closed the door and sit there. Apparently it was reporters that have no lives and try to get a criminal record for breaking in a school. Everything calmed down the bell rang but I didn't leave I just sat there. Until it was time to leave. I left then I hear footsteps running towards me I look behind me to see todoroki.

Todoroki: hey (y/n) whats wrong why are you so sad today why you missed class

You: stop asking questions and follow me if you actually want to know

He did follow me I leas him to a cemetery to my parents and brothers grave stone and pointed at them saying thats why. He looked at them very carefully and saw the date.

Todoroki: Im so sorry

I began to explain what happened to them and how katsuki and izuku knew. I explained everything even my quirk all if the details and how I was recommended and why I started to cry that morning. The only part I left out was my scars.

Todoroki: I'm so sorry

You: theres no reason for you to be sorry

Todoroki: now lets be fair

You: what you mean

Todoroki: You told me your backstory and know to be fair you must know mine right you have a mental mind of a 3 year old

You: oh yah

He started to explain his past I both realize we both had horrible past we both turned out different but the same in some ways. He was finished we were quite and I stared at the grave stones crying and I went to hug todoroki. He seemed surprised at first but then he hugged me back. Todoroki is 5'9 so thats make me (blank) then him. The whole time I cried on him after I was finished I apologize afterwards. We both head home we stopped by my house so I can give him a water bottle once I did he left. I went to my room and think about life.