Camp day 3

It was the next day. The third day started off exactly like freakin yesterday. Waking up so early in the morning getting ready and heading out. Class 1-A met at the same place as yesterday in the morning to see aizawa saying that we are going to continue what we started yesterday. So that means at the boulders once again I finished with two yesterday and they were all permanent so thats good.

I headed back to my area I stretch and warmed up my quirk and continued stitching these massive boulders. I gone through the third one faster then the first one i have two more to go. It took awhile and loads of energy but I stitch all five boulders with my permanent stitches. I told aizawa and he gave me something new to do which will take up more energy.

Then next exercise helps with my multi tasking because its hard to use my stitches for two different thing because I have to focus on both not just one if i do one might undo or my thread will just simply disappear. And this training i have to use my stitches for three different things.

I have to hang upside down from a tree branch using my stitches to stitch my feet to the branch while using my permanent stitches to stitch up five more boulders and aizawa also got injured animals that he found in the woods for me to heal some with bad cuts to sprain ankles/wrists. I have to focus on all three or i can fall down and crack my head open, start over on my permanent stitches if thread disappears and to make sure i have enough energy and focus to do a good job on healing these poor animals.

I ran on to a tree and stitch my feet on there and now i was currently upside down aizawa then begin to bring a squirrel with a bad cut and a member of the pussycats bringing in more boulders. I use one hand for both healing and for the boulders. I had a sorta good start though it consumed so much of my energy. I had a good pace on stitching the poor squirrel and slowly stitching the boulders as much and as fast as i can even though its so tiring. Then all of sudden one of foot became so loosed and boom my stitches disappeared from my left foot. Which left me hanging intensely from one foot. I couldn't let go of the hand stitching the squirrel so i let go of the boulder stitches. But when i did that aizawa yelled at me saying do all three at the same time. Which at this point i was panicking so I tried to calm myself as fast as i can. I continued my stitches on the boulders. I used my lower body strength to fix my foot back into place so when im done with the squirrel i can stitch my foot again. A min or two later I finished with the squirrel really bad cut and used my free hand to stitch my foot.

Thats when aizawa told me to stop with the boulder and bring my head up. So now using my upper body strength I brought my head back up but i was in this weird position. But when i got back up my head was hurting and i was so dizzy thats when aizawa told me to heal the pain from my head and to continue. So thats what i did. I went down to remember to focus on all three and now i have to heal a deer next. After many mess ups and 6 healed animals later and one stitch boulder later and 20 billion headaches and breaks later it was finally time for lunch which we had to make again. I was so dead and plus we still had to do this weird test of courage thing.

I went on to cook once again and i was so exhausted that i ask if shouto can help me with the cooking this time. Just mainly for company though because i keep wanting to fall asleep but he was there to wake me up once i start to close my eyes. We continue to make this potato beet stew which iida as always seems so excited for.

After making it and eating it like crazy it was time for this test of courage that all the pussycats seemed to be so static for but i was just in a why cant we gooooooo to sleep kinda mood. Class B was going to scare us first which in all honesty i think i might scare them instead cuz im looking like bloody mary on how dead i look right now. The pussycats were so excited but god i was just there like a zombie mumbling sleep instead of brains. We then had to go pick a partner for this thing. Whoever with the matching number goes together so how exciting. I honestly rather go alone then with someone so I could sneak off without anyone seeing but to bad theres an even number of people.