The aftermath

*.*
Your pov

I couldn't help but think about the kiss and kept getting distracted on that. So to get me to stop thinking about that I punch myself in the face and thought about escaping this building but I got lost and went I circles I actually ended but finding my bandanna so I put I back on. I got tired of trying to find my way out so I decided to break the window and climb down to keep my self from falling I just kept restitching myself on the wall to keep going down. Once I finally got down I ran and left the area to go back where the rest of the villains where at.

When running there I saw many things going on I saw how that guy was about to get mineta, tsuyu, and Izuku I was to far to do anything about it but luckily they got there way out of and escape and All might showed up. After awhile the huge monster grabbed All might throw the warp purple guy and All might was trapped and the guys hand was digging in his side. I saw Izuku running to him all I was thinking almost there and the guy appeared in front of Izuku I thought I was too late until Katsuki came infront of him doing an explosion and taking down the warp guy and how todoroki froze him this is when All might was able to escape his grasp. I got there seconds later and started to stitch him up and heal him. They all noticed me.

All might: young (l/n) stop you don't need to do that

You: im fine you are injured so technically I have to do it let me finish healing you the best I can cuz you need it

I could see katsuki looking over at me from the corner of my eyes which made me feel awkward and I felt like I was blushing but luckily my bandanna covered it if I even was. I remember seeing the villains about to get Katsuki and I kinda freaked out inside but then All might ran and threw katsuki out of the way and block the attack from the nomu. The only thing was I was mid stitching him so when he ran off I went with him so When he blocked the attack I also went flying but my stitches where still connected to him so I had to cut it off. Also since I was right there I got the worst of the wind from the impact. When I went flying I thought I was going to have a horrible fall but actually todoroki caught me.

You: oh thanks

Todoroki: no problem

After that a lot went down All might fighting the nomu impressed us all oh how powerful the fight was and how much weaker we are all compare to the pros and the number 1 hero. Once All might handle the situation the others villains were about to also to attack it was weird because steam or like smoke started to appear. Then when the villains were about to attack him izuku jump in trying to punch them I tried to grabbed his leg to pull him back but then the other teachers and pro hero came and handled the situation. We were told to go to the front on the gate I hated that because I had to leave Izuku.

When walking back with the boys I walked next to todoroki at the end away from katsuki cause well awkwardness. Like how am I supposed to respond to a freakin kiss like that ugh just get it out of my head. I took off my bandanna cuz how hot it was and put it in my pocket.

Todoroki: hey (y/n) if I isnt a big deal but while facing the villains and stuff I got a huge cut and I think I need stitches and from what you told me that day your stitches don't hurt so can you heal this cut of mine its on my leg

You: yeah sure just sit down

He sat down and I saw where he cut it and started to stitch it up. Healing his leg just reminds me of whos leg I had to heal last time and what happened.

You: I mean the cut isn't horrible so yah but be careful next time ok

Todoroki: yeah ok I will try to next time when villains just up right to decide to attack our school again

You: (laughs) ok you better welp that should be it (helps him stand up)

Todoroki: thank you very much

From the corner of my eye I can see katsuki staring

Todoroki: lets go back

You: (pulls on sleeve) hey ummmm can we go around

Todoroki: why

You: just trust me ok

Todoroki: umm ok

We went around to a different exit I saw katsuki staring at us wondering we were going before leaving at a different exit I told iida that we were here but we had to deal with something really quick. He said that he will inform the heroes that you guys are here and we left to a different exit.

When we went outside, I look at todoroki I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him close I can see he was taken back on what I was doing . When he was close enough I lean towards I saw him turn red.

You: (whispers) I know this seems weird right now but I must keep my voice low because no one must hear us so you know aizawa car well it's destroyed from me obviously on the side you guys saw it was nice and pretty but the other side well its wrecked destroyed and I need your help on making seem like villains did it ok because I don't want to pay for the damages because Im cheap and broke

Todoroki: ummm tha-

You: (whispering) whisper

Todoroki: (whispers) ok thats all I thought you were going to do something else well sure why not seems fun kinda so where his car

You: (whispering) other side of the building lets go

We found aizawa car and todoroki looked at the other side and well its destroyed obviously. We thought ideas on how we make it look like villains did it took awhile but we finally got it and well i might actually believe villains did it.

After awhile we all had to leave on the buses and well aizawa saw his car and questioned why was it only his car and not nobodies else or the buses and todoroki and I just said bad luck. On the way back I sat next to Todoroki I ended up falling asleep on his shoulders he was nice and warm and comfortable to sleep on. We got back changed out of our costumes put on our clothes but it was the end of the day so we had to leave. I walked home with todoroki.

You: thank you for letting me fall asleep on your shoulder todoroki

Todoroki: I didn't mind and also its ok to call me by my first name

You: ( surprise ) really ok then I certainly will then

After a little more walking we had to split up

Todoroki: well good bye (y/n)

Before he left I grabbed his sleeve and once again I pulled him close and I hugged him goodbye he was obviously shock

You: (letting go of the hug) good bye shouto (walking away)

I went home ran and jump on bed and my first thought was what am I going to do about katsuki uggghhhhh I turned over and stuff my face into the pillow. FUCK MY LIFE I screamed into it.