Exam day

(Photo above is me in quarantine)

I started getting ready and head downstairs where I see everyone. We are all waiting for the bus to cone pick us up so we can leave to the place which is an hour and an half away. The bus finally pulled up and I went to go find my one and only bus buddy shouto. He got in the bus first and was saving me a seat. I sat next to him and just gave him I appreciate you look. He just laughs it off. During the bus ride there I got bored so I ended up braiding shouto hair he asked what I was doing and I just said trying to make u in to a rapper lil hot n cold I said laughing. I ended up giving up half way through because my hands were starting to cramp up so I just took them all off. We just listen to music talked for the rest of the way there.

Once we got there lots of of were starting to get nervous from seeing the building we saw all the other schools there too making us more nervous. Aizawa gave us a little pep talk telling us we have to do our best no matter what happens. We were about to say plus ulta all together when some random dude from another school joins in. We were all a little weirded out. His classmates calls him out and he bows down hitting his head on the cement apologizing hes very interesting. They were from the shiketsu academy. He then shares his love for UA and how he always wanted to say it. Apparently aizawa knows him since he said his name and I guess he was also recommended just like me and shouto and momo but he declined to enter. But he was top qualifications for the recommended spots so people assume hes stronger then shouto which is crazy.

So many people came up to us and talked to us and I was just there oh hello oh you hate oh okay thank you. Someone came up to me from a different school saying they hate me and I was like ummm understandable they didn't give me a reason why but you know I hate myself too so its okay. But that one person put me into a deep thought I was thinking is there a reason to hate me did I do something to them DO I KNOW THEM AND FORGOT WHO THEY ARE or am I just simply a bitch. Then everyone started to walk into the building so I ran to catch up haters for leaving me there in deep thought. We were all in the building in this one giant room but it was still so crowded.

There was this one guy all the way on the stage and welcomes us in and starts to introduce himself and the provisional license exams he randomly says I wanna sleep and I yelled sammmmeeeeees people gave me looks. He continues explaining the exams and he mentions out of the 1540 of us 100 only will be cleared/pass. Which damn shocked us all. He goes explains the first part we all will have 3 targets on our body and we all will carry six balls and using them we have to target other people and once all three targets were hit we are out. They freakin all of sudden I thought I was dreaming but the room fell apart broke KA-BOOM and we were in an arena filled with different types of environments like USJ.

Izuku suggested that we all stick together since no one most likely will attack there own classmates but kirishima and katsuki left on there own and shouto grabbed my hand leaving the group taking me with him I was surprised I was like oh ok.

You: why are you taking me with you and you can let go of my hand Im not gonna run away or anything

Shouto: (lets go of hand) umm I just figured we can work together because I know we can make a good team especially with your new upgrade

You: speaking of that a group of people coming up to us on our left ready to sneak attack us

They showed themselves and we were already steps ahead of them shouto attacked the people he needed and so did I. I used my threads to directly hit the targets and once I got them apparently I passed shouto also passed. So we both immediately left to the next area. When we both enter we saw that weird guy from this morning. He comes up to me ignoring shouto completely and pulls me aside I was so confused.

You: ummmmm hi im -

?: I know who you are oh im yoarashi I just have to talk to you about your quirk

You: oh okay (chuckles) so you dont want to tell me you hate me or something

Yoarashi: wwhhhhaaaattt of course not what I just wanted to know more about your quirk like is it true you can reattach limbs and stuff because when I saw the sports festival and saw how you cut off your hand and put It back on I was amazed

You: yess it really weird but basically when I reattached a limb I stitch up all the broken nerves back together and good as new

Yoarashi: thats so coolll what about If someone cuts there head of what then

You: wait dude I never done that OMG IMAGINE IF I COULD TRANSFER PEOPLES HEAD ON DIFFERENT BODIES I GOTTA TRY THIS

Yoarashi: you should like on rats an stuff that be totally cool well talk to you later byyeee

You: alright byeeee

I walked back to shouto and I see how he glared at the guy I just pushed him towards a bench where we can both sit at. I can see that he was in deep thought and I just knew it was about him. After awhile later more of our own classmates joined us and soon there was 12 we were all nervous about the others but gladly everyone in UA made it pass the first round. They told us to watch the tv and they exploded a bunch of buildings on the field. We all wonder why. Then they announced the next exam is a rescue operation which I knew I'll do good in.