Hero names

•hey how you been peeps wondering why i been absent well life been rough things happen and i just thought about quitting but since my hero is coming back might as well just try to get back into this like i said things in my life went downhill but now it's been better in such a long time so yah i try harder lol so sorry for all those who been waiting for an update lol now let's continue this story again i dont care about spelling errors hopefully you can like my story once again•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been awhile since i hung out with those three people who I rather not say their names because i just don't feel like it. The rest of the break i hung out with other friends and now i have to go back to a miserable of a school with them in it two i have kissed and the other well I slept with. All i knew was i had to be first to class like usual.

Once i got there I just sat in my seat listening to music and forgetting my problems away I almost fell asleep until someone stupid flicked me on the head I open my eyes to see a jackass in front of me katsuki.

Katsuki: dude you already falling asleep

You: bro shut up cant you see im trying to blow you up with my mind right now (closing my eyes again because generally dont want to see him)

Katsuki: alright dweeb you can try but you we both know you cant do that (sits down in his seat)

You: but you know what i can do stitch you mouth shut and stitch you down to that chair for an entire year so choose your poison

Katsuki: alright chill

I wasn't in the mood to talk to him even though I barely at all during the break only a few text messages but still I thought I should just take a break from those three. When we everyone showed up they all talked about how everybody kept talking about them and how they were on the news and i was just talking with tsu who also mentioning the fact that it's weird for her for people to be staring at her. Which I can agree that it is weird at first but it should be expected if we want to be heroes.

I could feel izuku and shouto staring at me considering I haven't talked to them since that one interesting day. Which a part of me wishes to forget at once but other not really. Sometimes i can feel katsuki staring at me to but all i know this is gonna be an awkward day for me considering i sit next to one of them.

Aizawa walked in with his bandages all off and seemingly completely healed. He mentioned about how we be having a special hero informatics class today which i was bored from just hearing that but also sorta intrigued. He then states that we be choosing our hero names which everyone went nuts for they were all excited and i was alright with it but also debating what I should choose for mine I already have some ideas but not completely sold. He then to proceed to mention hero drafts and how its important and all this other stuff how we should be thankful for if people our interested in us as a first year thinking about our future.

He then to proceed to show the people interested in us and surprising i was third on the list not as high as katsuki or shouto but surprisingly lots of people were interested in me. Which is indeed a surprise. But that makes things so much tougher when deciding who to choose and all this stuff and that is so much stress i going to be under. Of course katsuki was mad he was second instead of first but that what happens when you be acting all scary like. But depressing shouto was oh its probably because of my dad and i was like what you strong accept that okay. And there was izuku who got none and i was surprise but probably because his quirk he gets injured alot from it.

Aizawa mention how we be doing internships with the people who are interested in us and who we already experience villains before. Midnight then came in saying choose your hero name wisely as it may stick with you forever. Midnight is the one judging on our name then the pass out these whiteboard asking us to write what you like to have your hero name as. Then fucking midnight said we have to present these in front of the class which makes it harder as people like to be all judging and stuff. People proceed to go up and share their ideas and seeing if midnight approves of them.