I was laughing for about 2 minutes straight. I was calming down from my laughing and I went to the mini fridge and got a water bottle. That's when Taylor walked in. What's up hot stuff he said chuckling and sat on the couch. Taylor your so weird I said laughing. I know I am anyways Okay all the guys left to get something to eat and then to go buy stuff from the store so we can hang out for a couple of hours he said. YAS I could make you my monkey I said giggling. No I don't think that will happen he said laughing. Yes it will I said laughing and he just grabbed me and threw me in the bed. Taylor stop I said. WEINER He screamed and started to tickle me. Oh my lord Taylor Stop I said laughing. No thank you he said still tickling me. I grabbed his arm and bit him. OWWWW that hurt he said and let go of me. I told you to get off me I said laughing. Yeah I know now he said. Awww let me see your boo boo I said in a baby voice. He showed me his arm and there where my teeth marks I felt bad. I'm sorry I said with a pout. It's okay he said and hugged me. Hey wanna make something to eat he said. What aren't the guys buying food I said confused. Yeah they are but I wanna make a cake he said. Wow your such a girl I said laughing. No I'm not he said.

Taylor's P.O.V

Me and Gissel were in the nearest food store and we were buying cake mix and ingredients and decorations for the cake and snacks. Okay Chocolate or Vanilla she asked holding the box. How about both I said and threw them into the cart. Okay that works too she laughing. Okay what else I said. Umm we need to get the decorations for the cake she said and started walking. Okay I said following her.

Taylor what about these she said showing me the star decorations. Yeah those will work i said back. Oh and these letters ones and we can spell out our names she said. Yeah that be cool Okay that's it I said. Yeah pretty much we got the snacks the cake mix and the cake ingredients and the decorations yeah we are good she said. Okay let's go I said And ran towards the check with the cart. Okay thanks for leaving me behind Gissel said as I was putting the stuff on the thing so they can be payed for. Your welcome I said smiling.

Okay Taylor we got the cake mix and the ingredients but where are we gonna cook this she asked. The hotel kitchen I said in a duh voice. Okay let's go down there she said and grabbed the bags and we went down to the kitchen.

Okay Taylor keep mixing it she said. Okay fine I said and mixed the bater. We were decorating the cupcakes right now. I reached Into the jar and I held it in my hand and she saw and started running. No come here I said smiling and got her and put the icing all over her face. TAYLOR CANIFF YOU MEANIE IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG she said laughing. I burst out laughing then she grabbed a glob of icing and threw at me. GISSEL ESPINOSA I screamed and then we started to throw icing at each other it was so much fun and we made a huge mess.

*5 mins of doing that*

Give me a S H A W N she said. Okay I said and gave her the letters and she put them on the cupcake and sprinkled the stars. Okay we are now complete she said putting the last cupcake in the cupcake plater. Yay we did it I said and hugged her. Okay now let's clean up she said and started cleaning and I joined in helping her.

Okay I'm hungry and I want food where are the guys she said. I don't know I'm hungry too I said. Wanna watch some TV she asked. Yes Garfield please she said smiling. Okay I said and turned it on.

Shawn's P.O.V

Come on what's taking so long Cameron literally screamed at the red light. We all wanted to get Gissel some food that she liked because she hasn't had any food that she likes. And we are all having a get together for her being out of the hospital and me and the guys where done buying food and we are on our way back to the hotel. UGH STUPID FUCKING LIGHT Cameron screamed. Oh I guess someone had a little rode rage Aaron said laughing we all laughed.

We where finally back at the hotel and we where in the elevator going to the room. Hey Cameron need some water to cool you down Nash said laughing and poured water on him we all tatted laughing. No you just need a casket now he said and when the elevator opened Nash ran out and Cameron chased after him. And me and the guys just walked behind them and went Gissel and Lox's room. We opened the door because it was unlocked. FINALLY YOUR HERE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE OF STARVATION Gissel screamed and got up and came straight to the food. What did you guys buy she asked. Well burger and fries and pizza Carter said. Oh thank the lord I missed you burgers she said and grabbed one and started eating. Hey who made theses Jack.J asked. Oh me and Taylor made them while you guys were gone Gissel said smiling. Oh there cool aye they even say our names he said. Yeah it was my idea she said. That's sweet he said. Wait no don't sit there it's wet Gissel said to Aaron. Why is it wet he asked poking the bed. Well Jacob the idiot decided to wake up lox with a bucket of water She said laughing. We all laughed. Hey where are they anyways Sammy asked. I don't know maybe sucking each others face Gissel said laughing. We all laughed. We were not sucking faces I was in Jacobs room watching TV Lox said walking into the room. Okay sure you were Lox Taylor said raising an eyebrow . What it's true she said.

*Hours later and it's 10 at Night*

Lox was sleeping with Jacob in our room because her bed was wet. And I stayed with Gissel in her room. Matt and Cameron were here too. Okay no I don't wanna do that I wanna fall asleep Gissel said. Ugh you are no fun we said. What I just wanna sleep I'm tired They said. Ugh okay fine go to sleep Me and Cameron said. Well good night to you to she said and got in bed and fell asleep. Me and Cameron played and talked and messed around the room until we were tired and fell asleep.

There's Chapter 29

I KNOW I NEVER SAY THIS FOR THE READS BUT NOW I AM i have been out of it for so long and I feel like I never thank you guys enough like honestly. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FREAKIN 13 K IT MEANS SO FREAKIN MUCH. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. But I like this chapter allot of childish stuff that happen. What would you guys said if I started to update like use to like when I actually updated everyday. Lol or is that to much let me know in the comments or just send me a message. Any way comment if you like cupcakes and tell me what kind and what flavor. Okay love you guys so freakin much ❤️💖😘 .
4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝