Night

Drishti: Rak...Rakshit

Rakshit: I said call me Mr. Shergill

Drishti: w...what are you doing?

Rakshit: hmmm nothing.

Compared to his strength, her strength was that of a bee. She couldn't dodge him. (Now Imagine their first kiss on the show) Rakshit got closer and closer to Drishti, both of their bodies were touching. Rakshit kisses her left cheek than her right and holding her head with his left hand, he tilted her slightly while his right hand was playing with her waist. He's such a tease.

Drishti: Ra..aa..Rakshit

No answers

Drishti: Rakshit...

No answers again

Drishti: Mr. Shergill

Rakshit: yes, Mrs. Shergill

Drishti: s..stop

Rakshit: no

Rakshit pecks her lips slowing but passionately until devouring them. Both were equally matching the speed. Drishti held onto the curtain for support but with their movements, the curtain broke and fell almost hitting them until Rakshit pushed it away with is hands. Rakshit than took her in his arms and laid her down on the bed. 

He kissed her one shoulder to the next, biting her neck and going back for a kiss in between. In no time, their clothes were thrown across the room with just a duvet covering them. They were passionately kissing each desperately. Both of their bodies were covered in sweet. At the pace they were going, no wonder she's having 3 babies 😂😂. The night was very dreamy as well as steamy.

Next morning, Drikshit came in a hurry to wake his parents for breakfast obviously unaware of their situation last night. He tried shaking them. (Don't worry, they are covered with a duvet. I ain't gonna let a kid observe that)

Drikshit: mom, dad, it's time for breakfast.

Rakshit: Drikshit...

Drikshit: yes dad, it's me. It's time for breakfast. Wake up and what happened to the room. Did you guys fight?

Gaining back his senses, Rakshit looked around the room to see the curtain broken, their clothes scattered around the room.

Rakshit: um, no son we didn't fight. Why don't you head down and we will come soon?

Drikshit: ok come fast.

Rakshit: yeah...oh um son, I think you will soon have a brother or a sister.

Drikshit: really dad...thank you so much. I am gonna tell everyone.

Before Rakshit could stop him, he ran off. Rakshit smiled as he turned over to look at his wife. He kissed her lips softly.

Rakshit: wake up sweetheart, it's time for breakfast.

Drishti: five more minutes.

Rakshit: Drikshit came by, someone else might come too so wake up.

Drishti: Mr. Shergill please.

Rakshit: that's fine, but don't blame me if everyone knows what we did last night.

Drishti jumped up at that moment.

Drishti: what?

Rakshit: look around the room.

Drishti: oh my god, why didn't you wake me up before.

Rakshit: um hello I tried ok.

Drishti: just go ok.

Rakshit: go where, this is my room.

Drishti: fine stay in your room, I am going.

Rakshit: (grabbed her hand) where?

Drishti: to change

Rakshit: and my morning kiss?

Drishti tries to go, but he pulls her to the bed. Now he was slightly on top of her and they were not completely on the bed.

Rakshit: you know that I will get my morning kiss even if I have to do it by force.

Drishti: Mr. Shergill someone's gonna see us.

Rakshit: all the more reasons to give it to me now. Mrs. Shergill fast, mom's coming.

Drishti tried to kiss him quick, but he obviously lied and they kiss wasn't so quick.