Defeat

But what he didn't anticipate was the fact that Rakshit would regain his memory from all the beating or Shikhar to the rescue. Yes that's right. Shikhar is the man. A furious battle of good and evil; Rakshak and Ravan took place. But with the police on his trail, RV is just a mere wimp.

Oh boy, he was so glad to see his brother after so long. (#siblinggoals 👊) As the police were taking RV and his men out, Shikhar helped free Rakshit from the chains. Rakshit immediately ran to RV and took his collars.

Rakshit: where's my wife? Where's Drishti? What did you do to her? TELL ME DAMMIT!!!

His voice echoed throughout the house, but the sound of her voice caught his attention.

Drishti: Rakshit, I am right here

Rakshit looked towards the front door where she stood tall. Her figure casting a shadow, letting all even the demons know of her presence. Rakshit ran towards her and grabbed her to a bone crashing hug. (Everyone likes running a lot 😅😅) Shikhar smiled looking at the two love birds. Life now seemed at peace.

Shikhar: (smiling) leave some hugs and kisses for me too bhai.

Rakshit: come here you.

Both brothers hug and when they let go, Rakshit teasing was trying to kiss Shikhar.

Rakshit: why are you running? Come here. Didn't you want your brother's love?

Shikhar: no I am good. Keep it for your wife and son.

Drishti: son?

Rakshit: I will tell you everything. Let's go now.

And so, they depart for their much awaited return. Rakshit wanted to call the Shergill house and let them know of their return, but Shikhar wanted to keep it a surprise. So surprise it is.

After driving for a while, Drishti fell asleep on Rakshit's shoulders as Shikhar drove the car.

Rakshit: I have been meaning ask you, how'd you find me?

Shikhar: it was because of bhabi. She somehow managed to escape and found me on the road. I was just coming back from the place the accident took place and I saw her. She had no sandals so let's get her treated first when we get home.

Rakshit: (turning over to Drishti) my wife is my savior and thank you Shikhar, if it wasn't for you, we....

Shikhar: don't say such things bhai. I lost you both once, I won't lose you again.

Rakshit: let's hurry home, I am sure everyone is worried and I wanna see Drikshit. How is he?

Shikhar: he's not well. He's been really affected by this. He hasn't eaten properly nor does he like to play. He doesn't talk much either.

Rakshit: It's all my fault. I contacted RV through a friend for Drishti and wanted to surprise her about the good news that she's fertile and she didn't need to worry about anything. But I never knew he planned all these.

Shikhar: all evil has ended bhai and you don't need to worry anymore.

Rakshit: you are right Shikhar, it's a new beginning. I just hope Drishti regains her memories soon.

Shikhar: she will

Looking at Drishti, Rakshit agreed.