Home at last

After a tiring day, the lost souls have finally returned home at last. They took the family by surprise all right. Everyone was in tears. Happy tears of course. Drikshit was in his room and as soon as Rakshit entered him and could separate himself from the family he ran to Drikshit's room. Drikshit came sobbing to his arms. This father son reunion was just beautiful.

But one person was missing from this reunion and the person was none other than Drishti. She has yet to get back her memories and with all the commotions, one thing was clear. The fact that this was her family, yet she hasn't been able to grasp the situation. It's all too overwhelming for sure. Rakshit took Drikshit on his arms and came to where Drishti sat, among the members of the family.

Everyone was talking at the same time explaining and describing everything that has happened so far in their absence. How much they have missed them. Drishti was just looking at them in awe as their genuineness was clearly seen. That's when Rakshit came and Drikshit immediately ran to his mother's arms.

Drikshit: mom, I missed you so so much.

Drishti looked at Rakshit and he gave her reassurance as to say that yes, he's our son. Drishti hugged him tighter, tears rolling down their eyes. Rakshit joined them and everyone was in aww looking at them. Drikshit couldn't be any more happier to see his mom and Drishti too felt a strong feeling and all those emotions she definitely missed. Even without her memories, she is all too aware of the fact that he's someone special to them.

Like the full bloom cherry blossom in late April, the sound of everyone's laughter could be heard through the echoes that resonated across the whole house.

Not daring to let go, Drikshit sat in Rakshit's lap while holding onto Drishti's hand. (He's such a precious child unlike my two devil children, yes I am talking about you two - K)

Drikshit: I missed you both too much

Rakshit: we missed you too son. We are sorry we couldn't come back much earlier but we promise, we won't leave you ever again.

Drikshit: you promise???

Rakshit: yes, we promise, right Mrs. Shergill?

Although, Drishti was physically present in the room, her mind was wondering about things.

Rakshit: Mrs. Shergill? Drishti?

Rakshit shook her back to reality.

Drishti: oh I am sorry, did you say something?

Drikshit: dad promises both of you will never leave me again... is that true?

Drishti: come here

As Drikshit moves to Drishti's lap, everyone's eyes are directed towards them.

Drikshit: son, we promise to never leave you like that again. We will always be there for you when you need us. We promise to never break our promise again.