3RD PERSON'S P.O.V:

"SURPRISE!!!"

The members shouted once the little ones entered the living room. Their eyes went wide as they scanned the room. Lights are hanged, balloons are everywhere and LOTS OF FOOD!

The little ones clapped their hands and then gathered around the center table eyeing the food.

"Huh? Where's Sae-jun?" Tae asked as he did not saw her coming.

"Tatata!(Hooman go aiwpowt!)"

"Airport?" Yoongi asked stepping forward.

"Sae-jun has to leave immediately cause she's going to pick up a friend at the airport." Jungkook explained dropping the little ones' bag on the floor next to the sofa.

"Chim chimmy!(Auntie Sue hwome!)" Chimmy jumped in excitement clapping his hands.

"Oooh! Her bestfriend right?" Jin asked. The little ones nodded.

"Alright! Since you guys are now here, first on the list, is to eat dinner." Namjoon said lifting Koya from his seat and placing him on his lap as he takes Koya's place. The other members copied what Namjoon did.

The little ones clapped in excitement as Jin handed them each a plate, a glass of beer for the guys and a juice box for the little ones.

Their eyes sparkle once they are handed with juice boxes. The little ones looked at each other and then at the juice boxes. They remembered that Hooman said, they have to eat first before drinking cause it makes them full. But Hooman is not here. What should they do???

"What's wrong Chimmy? Do you not like the juice? Do you want other flavor?" Jimin asked the pup seeing that they did not open the juice box.

"Rjay jay jay..(Hooman says dinnew fiwst then juice..)" Rj explained to the members smiling. The guys looked at each other.

"Oh. Okay. Then drink it later." Hobi replied smiling. The little ones nodded and they started to eat.

"Chim! Chim!(Abawone! Abawone!)" Chimmy said pointing at the seafood.

"Okay okay! Calm down champ." Jimin chuckled as he put a piece of abalone on Chimmy's plate.

"Mangie!(Mang wants kimbap!)"

"Okaaay. Here you go!" Hobi cooed as he gave Mang a kimbap. The pony took the kimbap and munched under his mask.

They enjoyed their meal very much as the guys kept on feeding them with the food they prepared.

*buuurp~*

The little ones burped altogether making BTS and theirselves laugh. Jin and Hobi volunteered to clean up the mess before they head on to the next part of the sleep over.

"Now whose ready for a game???" Namjoon said standing up. The little ones looked at each other. "Come on it will be fun." he smiled at them. The little ones squealed and stood up also to cheer. "Alright! Lets play!"

(Time skip)

The members were awefully exhausted as they all sat at the sofa panting while looking at the little ones, now coloring on the floor except for Koya who is now napping beside his friends.

"God, they're so energetic." Yoongi said resting his head on the back of the sofa.

They played all kinds of games. From board games to video games, from hide and seek to tag up on the roof deck.

"Should we give them the presents now?" Hobi asked sitting up straight. Everybody else nodded. He nodded at himself before getting up and goes to Jin's room were the presents are. He came back with a big plastic bag and the little ones noticed it. They looked at Hobi curiously, tilting their heads on the side. "Time for presents!" Hobi smiled.

"Rjay rjay!(You got us pwesents!)" the alpaca clapped.

"Yay! Chimmy!(Yay! Pwesents!)"

The little ones bundled up on Hobi getting excited. Namjoon woke Koya up and has to pick him up cause he's still a bit drowsy.

"Look Koya! Presents!" Joon cooed at Koya. The koala looked at the bag and back at Joon giving him a smile and a nod.

The other members gathered around holding their companion on their lap. Hobi gave the presents randomly just like they planned.

"Okay.. Open up!" Hobi said. The little ones excitedly opened their presents giving the members "oooh's" and "aaah's".

"Look Chimmy! You got a harmonica!" Jimin cheered for the pup. Chimmy smelled the instrument then hugs it tight. He faced Jimin happily then gives him a kiss on the cheek as a sign for thank you. Jimin blushed at the pup's actions. "W-well.. you're welcome." Jimin smiled patting Chimmy's head.

"Seems like everybody liked their presents." Tae said patting Tata's head as Tata gently pats the little toy drum he just got.

"Agree." Jungkook said as he smiled at his companion examining the little wooden guitar he's holding. He borrowed the toy for a moment and tuned it for Cooky. "Shall we teach them how to play this things?" Kook suggested giving the bunny his toy back.

The eyes of the little ones sparkled hearing what Jungkook has said. They all looked at their companions with puppy eyes.

"We can.. but there are instruments that we never used before." Joon said caressing Koya's head.

"We have Youtube. Besides, maracas are easy to play." Hobi said standing up to get the remote for the t.v channeling it to youtube.

"Its 8:30. What happened to Netflix and Chill? Well, according to Namjoon's list of activities.." Yoongi asked holding Shooky.

"Come on Yoongi. Its still early. We still have plenty more time. In fact, you're going to use it so can sleep." the oldest chuckled, making the cookie join in and laugh a little.

"Pfft." Yoongi scoffed at his hyung. "Oh.. you think its funny now?" he said facing Shooky and began tickling his cookie body making him laugh. Yoongi smiled at the cookie's high energy. He wondered how they ended up matching together.

"HA. I found tutorials! Let start?" Hobi said putting the remote back on the center table. He picked up Mang before sitting on the floor placing the piny on his lap.

The members exchanged videos from time to time so they can teach the little ones while taking turns.

The little ones were more than happy spending their first night with their destined companions.