Chapter 17

~~BREES POV~~

Luke was waiting for me while I got dressed. "Today was interesting." I told him. He laughed and lifted my onto the kitchen counter and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at his lips. They were slowly coming towards me. We both closed our eyes and kissed. "Im sorry about today." He pulled me off the counter and grabed my hand. "Its okay." I said with a smile. We walked out of the house than he started skipping. "Oh Luke," I said and started skipping with him. we arrive at Lukes house. We slowly open the door. "Hello?" Luke yells. The house is dark.  I remember Beau telling me that he and Sam were going to be here. All of a sudden the lights turn on. Beau, Jai, Sam and Syd all jump out of the kitchen and throw two handfuls each of flour at us. "Fuck you guys!" I laugh. "You guys are dicks!" Luke says, everyone laughs. "KISS KISS KISS KISS" "KISS YOU FLOUR FACES!!!!!" Syd and Beau yell. "Ok!" I said all happy and excited, Luke kisses me, Jai kisses Syd and Beau kisses Sam on the neck. "Alright.." Jai says. That was fun. "So I heard something happened at the Milkshake place today." Beau said to me. "Yeah, nothing too seriouse." I said back toh him. "Something serious happened today for me and Sam too!" He says. "CONDOMS SAM!" I yell to her. Everyone laughs at me. "No! Me and Sam are official!" Beau says. I look at Luke. "Congratulations!" I say and hug Sam and Beau. Cant me and Luke be a couple. SERIOUSLY. Beau whips out his phone. "KEEK!" Beau yells. "Hey guys. I have a special anouncement. I and going to have two sister inlaws, Bree and Syd." He turns the phone at us and we wave. "And here is my girlfriend, Sam, shes a beautiful human being." She laughs and kisses him. "I love you Beau." She says and he kisses her on the cheek. "Jai's girlfriend and Luke's girlfriend." Jai kisses Syd and Luke kisses me and I start blushing. "Okay, 7 more seconds" Beau says, we all yell bye at the same time. Beau pounces at Luke and Jai and they all start wrestling. We were howling. Jai get ontop of Luke and has Luke head in between his legs and Luke was trying to hit him in the balls with his head, than Beau jumps on. At the same time they all get up and stand infront of us. These boys are so funny! LukeLukeLuke, be mine.