Chapter 9

~~BREE'S POV~~

I wake up for school throwing on my favourite pair of black leggings and patterned shirt. I was already almost late and am probably going to miss the bus. I run quickly out of the house, tossing my traditional green vans on. "Shit." I whisper. I missed the bus, just like I thought I would. My school is quite a ways away, it takes a while to walk there. I start on my way when I see a black backpack and grey beanie. Thats Luke. "Luke! Luke! Luke!" I yell. He turns around to look at me. He stops and waits for me to catch up. "Oh hey!" He says. "Oh hey Jai, sorry I thought you were Luke!"  I add on "Where are you going?"   "I go to the school downt the street from you." he says. "Where's Luke?" I ask. "He had to go to school early. School soccer practice." He says. "Oh! Cool!" I say awkwardly. "So, do you know if your sister feels the same way about me?" He starts a new suject. "If your asking me if she likes you, than yes. You and your brothers are kinda a huge topic in our house." I admit to him, almost at school. "Good, I really like her." He says. I smile. We say our goodbyes and I walk into the highschool. 

School was the most boring thing. Ever. Good thing its over. This time I managed to catch the bus. I am so excited to fianlly kiss Luke at his house. I sit on the bus with my friend Jackie. Shes not very talkitive so it was a very uneventful drive.I finally arrive at home. I run inside and drop my backpack. Im just waiting to see how Luke decides to arrive. And when. I run to my room throwing on some of my not as comfterbale clothes, but good looking clothes and spray my perfume. I run down the stairs and grab something to eat. It was nearly 4o'clock. I heard a knock at the door. Finally I get to see Luke. I open the door. "Hey Lu-Jai? She isnt here, she went out." I say. "No, I came here to ask you how I'm supposed to tell Syd I like her." He says. "I dont know, just be yourself. She already is impressed by you." I reply. "Okay, sorry to bother you. I'm so nervous, you probably think that was so pointless-" "Jai, calm down, its fine." I say, "Ok, I should get going before my brother gets here. See ya." "Ok, bye!"      Jai disapears and 5 minutes later Luke comesup the drive way. "Hey babe." he says. "Hey Lukey." I say. He grabs my hand and takes me down to his house.