Chapter 48

-SYDNIE'S POV-

Jai and I walked back to the hotel hand in hand. Going up the elevator sharing one more deep passionate kiss all the way to the 10th floor. We walked down the hall and unlocked the door with the room key. I changed out of my nice clothing and wore one of Jai's shirts and a pair of my PJ short shorts.

I walked out and joined Jai's sleeping figure under the covers he smiled in his sleep I smiled watching him.

"Stop staring its creepy." He said with a smile I swatted his arm playfully he pinched my leg I pinched his arm he rolled on-top of me.

"Oh you wanna fight?" He teased I put my hands on his bare chest as he looked down at me his hands on either sides of my head.

I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. I let my hands travel over his built torso. He smiled down at me. We both weren't ready yet. We knew it. He slowly dropped onto me laying over me like a blanket I hugged him lightly massage like rubbing his back with my finger tips. When his breath steadied and a light adorable snore came out of him I knew he was sleeping. I lovingly cuddled up to him.

"Good night Jai" I whispered.

-The Next Morning-

-SYDNIE'S POV-

I woke up to a thud and a groaning sound and I know Jai had rolled off of me off the side of the bed.

"Oh Jai are you alright?" I asked he rubbed his head

"Yeah I'm fine" he said in a cute morning voice

"Sleep good baby?" I asked he nodded

"Your very comfortable." He said

"Thanks..?" I said

"It's a comment don't worry" he said I nodded smiling.

He got up and tugged me by my hands out of the bed.

"Breakfast! We gotta go to breakfast!" I hear Luke yelling as he runs down the hall he bangs on our door for good measure. I groan

"Don't make me change you myself" Jai says with a wink, I smirk me walk into the closet here we had put our stuff.

I changed into a basketball jersey Miami heat. And white short shorts. I wore red vans with it I left my hair down I applied minimal make up and walked out

"Damn!" Jai says as he passes me to get dressed I smile and blush.

Jai takes a short 5 minutes to change into grey cargo shorts and a white tank top he puts on his usual white high top converse and puts a white SnapBack on and takes my hand and leads me out the door to meet up with the others Beau and Sammie have bags under their eyes Luke and Bree look well rested

"Too much party last night?" Luke teases beau who just gives him the finger and opens the door to let Sam out. We walk down the brick path until we come up to a rainforest cafe looking place.

Luke being really energetic this morning takes a deep inhale through his nose and lets out a loud grunt of pleasure

"Smells fucking fantastic come on let's go" he says dragging Bree by the hand as she struggles to keep up with his fast walking pace Jai and I keep up but Sam and Beau drag their feet trailing behind.

When we get seated I examine the menu and as soon as I find the bacon and eggs and know for sure they have them I know what I'm ordering. Jai and Luke order the home fry special Beau and Sam order simple toast and eggs. Bree orders the same as me.

We don't talk much. It's not like us to not talk. Something must have happened last night.

I look over and catch Luke's curious eyes almost as curious as my own.

Our food arrives and we start to eat I can tell Luke hates awkward silence just as much as I do. It bothers me.... I always end up saying something to get rid of the silence.

"Good eggs" Luke beats me to it.

"Yeah really good." I say trying to start conversation. Nothing. Luke and I fall silent. I look over at Jai who is focusing on his home fries.

I feel my phone vibrate I take it out of my pocket and see a text from Luke.

Luke: whats going on? Why is Beau so quiet?

Sydnie: I have no clue. Ask him.

After I send the text I steal a quick glance beside me at Beau but he was just silently eating. I glance at Luke who looks down at his phone. I look across me at Jai I reach over and steal one of his home fries and pop it in my mouth he chuckles and grabs a piece of my bacon.

"Jai!" I said

"What? Revenge babe" he said with a wink

"That was a piece of bacon! I only stole a small home fry." I complained he smirked and gave me another home fry I shrugged and ate it just as I got another text from Luke.

Luke: help me out when I do k?

Sydnie: ok

Luke locks his phone and sets it on the table

"So Beau get any action last night?" Luke asked Beau looks up from his food at Luke.

"Sure." He said he looks at Sam and they giggle.

"What are we missing?" Luke asks

"Yeah what ARE we missing?" I asked

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Beau said him and Sam giggle more.

"Ok fine don't tell us." Luke says

"Tell us what?" Jai and Bree say at the same time joining the conversation.

"Nothing!" Beau and Sam say at the exact same time smiling at each other

"Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice." Beau sings quietly.

"Why are you singing Marry You?!" Luke asked

"Yeah why ARE you singing Marry You?!"

"Did you two get married?!" Luke yells jumping up knocking his seat down disturbing the whole restaurant/cafe.

"No!" Beau says

"Then what is it?" Luke asked

"Figure it out on your own, your all smart." He says

"Oops maybe not you Jye." Beau says Jai puts up his middle finger I giggle.

What were they hiding?!