Chapter 2

Sunshine Gone Rogue

Chapter 2

" " Speaking

' ' Thinking to Kurama

------------------

4 Years Later

Naruto's POV

'It's been four years' I thought to Kurama 'you are 17 now Kit' Naruto then did the famous Uchiha 'hn' 'where to now Kit, don't you think you should settle down someplace. Gaara said you could come stay at the sand whenever you wanted. Besides I've already trained you in everything I know.' 'I'm heading to Kumo, how can I do missions if i'm chained down'

Third Person POV

The now 17 year old boy was quite famous among ninja villages, he was an SS rank missing-nin with a flee on sight order.

BINGO BOOK

Name: Unknown

Code Name: Red Kitsune

Rank: SS Missing-Nin

Former Village: Unknown

Appearance: Black and red kimono, black mask (like kakashi's) kitsune mask, blond and red hair, a katana

Bounty: 100,000-180,000 ryo

FLEE ON SITE *unless high ranking Jounin and above

(kitsune mask)

Naruto had been training with Kurama for the past four years while completing missions. He wore a black kimono with red sleeves and red foxes running along the trim, he also wore a black mask covering his mouth and nose with a kitsune mask as well. You could see his blond hair with red tips behind his mask. On his back there was a black katana with gold lining on the sheath of the sword, it was strapped into the red cloth that wrapped around his waist.

Naruto POV

'You have taught me everything' 'yes, you get a lot of requests nowadays' 'sadly I can't do the ones in the Fire Nation, still have that kill on site order.' 'Still, it's not like they can kill you or anything, besides Konoha thinks you died after we faked your death in the land Stone. They don't know you are Kitsune.' 'Whatever, if they figure out it's me, they will come after me. I don't want them to know my abilities when they send their anbu after me and I kill them. Also why the fuck would I ever even want to be close to that excuse of a village.' Kurama stayed silent after that.

Soon I saw Kumogakure, the land hidden in clouds, come into view.

"State your reason for visiting Kumogakure" He was cut off by the other guard.

"Aimoto WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he pulled him in to whisper "That's Red Kitsune! He's taken out entire VILLAGES!" which of course I heard because of my heightened senses. Both guards turned to look at me in shock.