20

 A WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING  As Layla walked into sam's a little later than embry she walked over and sat on his open lap as the boys and her ate breakfast

As Layla walked into sam's a little later than embry she walked over and sat on his open lap as the boys and her ate breakfast . Embry salvaging bits of food for her before the boys could grab it . He was after all the quickest wolf . After breakfast Layla said
" Paul ... can I talk to you ?"
As she got up off embry's lap and he nodded eagerly as he followed outside and she stopped as she faced him . Grabbing his hands she said .
" Paul ... you're my best friend ... you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember and probably since I could walk ... I love you ... and my dad isn't here so you ... are the most important man in my life after embry ... would you maybe consider walking me down the aisle ?"
She said nervously as tears brimmed the usually hard boy's eyes , nobody had ever seen him shed a tear . As he stroked his thumbs over her hands he said
" Layla ... I would love nothing more ... thank you ... thank you ."
He said as he gripped her into a bone crushing hug
" Paul ... can't breathe "
" oh yeah crap sorry "
As they stood like that for a while and Paul pretended he wasn't crying .

NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING
As Layla was staying at sam's ... she had chosen Emily to be her maid of honour . So Emily was going to keep her company . Embry was staying at their house with Paul and the guys . As Layla walked into sam's Emily , Kim , Bella (who Sam had given a pass for the wedding ) and Leah Clearwater all popped party poppers and Layla squealed in surprise as they all ran over to hug her .
" as of tomorrow you are a married woman !!!"
Bella shouted as the girls giggled and squealed .
" IM GETTING MARRIED !!"
Layla shouted as they all squealed and Leah popped open champagne as they had a few glasses each over the hours that they danced around to music and squealed about her wedding .
Little did they know the boys were doing a similar thing whilst using their supernatural hearing to keep an eye on the girls and occasionally giggling at them talking about being married ... well ... screaming .

WEDDING DAY
As she woke up in the morning a Bellini was thrown into her hand by Bella
" bel-"
" you'll need it ... seriously "
As she began to sip it she got out of bed as the girls ate a light breakfast .
As she had a nervy stomach she paced around as the girls cleaned up for her .
Once they came upstairs after Layla had showered and dried her hair .
Leah took to work creating a beautiful wavy style in her hair .

 After Emily had finished her makeup the girl pulled her dress on with the help of all the girls

After Emily had finished her makeup the girl pulled her dress on with the help of all the girls . As she looked at herself in the mirror she turned to the girls
" I think I'm gonna be sick "

EMBRY
" I think I'm gonna puke "
Embry said as he paced nervously . Paul and Sam and Jacob managed to console the boy before but now he was just flat out nervous . He just wanted her to be his wife now .

WEDDING CEREMONY
Everyone was gathered waiting as Layla stood behind a curtain with Paul and she had his hand in a death grip .
As billy black approached them from behind the curtain he said
" Layla ... your mother once told me that if anything were to happen to her she wanted you to have this "
He said smiling as he held out a beautiful hair accessory adorned with crystals and white roses .
" thank you billy "
The girl said smiling kindly at the man as he nodded
" she would be so proud of you ... they both would "
He said as he left .
"Here let me "
Paul said gently as he slid the hair piece in to her delicately placed hair .
She smiled as the music began to play
" Paul "
" Layla "
" promise I'm not gonna fall flat on my face "
" when have I ever let you fall "
He said as she squeezed his arm and they began to walk down the aisle as everyone smiled at how beautiful Layla looked . When she looked up she met the eyes of her soon to be husband and she smiled nervously as he sent her one back . Once she reached embry Paul let her arm go and kissed her on the head as he took his place in the front row .
Once he held her hand he didn't let go as he stood in front of her .
As they said their vows Layla wiped a stray tear .
As they kissed everyone cheered and clapped as the two smiled into it and when they pulled apart he said
" I love you mrs call "
" I love you embry "
As they held hands and walked back down the aisle