3

As the girl walked into her room in her pyjamas she was shocked to see Paul sitting on her bed waiting for her

As the girl walked into her room in her pyjamas she was shocked to see Paul sitting on her bed waiting for her .
" shit Paul wanna give a girl some warning ?"
She said startled as he mumbled
" sorry "
" for what "
She said raising an eyebrow
" everything Layla , if I could take it back I would , but I can't so If you hate me I understand ... if you never wanna speak to me again I understand "
The girls heart broke at that last sentence as she said with tears brimming her eyes 
" Paul ... I love you ... I mean - your my best friend ... and I couldn't live without you so don't you dare say that you can't leave me your the only one who hasn't "
She said getting upset as he realised she had a fear of being left as he got up and said
" can I give you a hug ?"
" like you even have to ask "
She mumbled as she went crashing into his arms as she cried a little

" hey I'm sorry okay I'm so so sorry ... I'll never pull a stunt like that again "
He said softly as he stroked her hair
" I love you Paul "
" I love you too , even though I know we mean in different ways I love you too Layla "

" I'll see you tomorrow right ?"
She said grabbing his wrist before he left
" of course you will ... and for what it's worth ... embry ... he has my approval "
The boy said smiling sadly as he jumped from her windowsill and jogged off into the woods .
After her stressful whirlwind day she lay in bed as she smiled and pulled her covers up and thought of her time with embry and at the thought of her imprinter her heart filled with warmth and adoration as she fell asleep smiling .