10. Lunch at the Raikkonens

Start from the beginning

'Acceptable' he smiled. They got out of the car. Seb had found this luxury hideaway cabin in the mountains, surrounded by nothing but a forest, no noise could be heard. It was quite late in the evening, the dark sky was filled with bright stars. Valeria looked up and inhaled deeply. It was truly a peaceful place.

'this is beautiful, Seb' she told him, as they walked in. The cabin was fairly small but cosy. It was furnished in a typical alpine fashion, mostly dark wood was covering the surfaces.

'And it's quiet, we don't have to worry about anyone else here, she walked towards him, with a smile. She wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up to him. Seb pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear, resting his hand on her cheek. 'ti amo' he told her, gently pulling her towards him to kiss her. His mouth shyly touching hers at first. Not long after they had found themselves intertwined in a passionate kiss, Seb moved his lips over to her neck, biting the soft skin. Valeria had grabbed the zip of his hoodie and was hastily taking it off.

'i should probably get us some dinner now' Valeria checked her watch, it was midnight and they were laying in bed, naked, her resting her head on his chest.

'Or we could cuddle a bit more' he told her, playing with her hair.

'we have cuddled twice already' she smirked 'we'll need some food if we wanna cuddle again'

'Cheeky' he told her, as she got up. 'Alright, let's have some dinner. What are we having?'

'Carbonara?' she offered

'my favourite!'

'and you probably haven't had a proper one yet. These settentrionali  (Northerners) don't know what they're doing with proper Roman cuisine' she told him.

'you're so cute when you get all wound up about food' Seb told her, as she got up and picked his hoodie up from the floor and put her shorts on. 'even cuter when you wear nothing but my hoodie' he pulled her by the garment, making her fall by his side on the bed.

'what did I say about cuddling?' she joked. Seb wrapped his arm around her to pull her close and kissed her sweetly.

'Alright, alright. Let's have this amazing carbonara' he got up, looking through the mess on the floor to find his shorts. Valeria pulled herself up and went into the kitchen, she connected her phone to her Bluetooth speaker and turned her music on. Seb appeared not long after and sat in the kitchen with her. She prepared the dish and passed him a plate.

'Now if it's shit, I have a thousand reasons , none of them involving me. If it's great, well... it's all my merit' she told him, with a smile. Seb shook his head, digging into the plate of pasta.

Valeria tried hers and thought it was OK, not the best she had made but good enough. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until she had started eating.

'Do you like it?' she asked him.

'it's OK' he replied. 'had better.' Valeria gave him a killing look 'oh god please don't ever look at me like that again! It's amazing, but it doesn't surprise me. You're amazing too'

Valeria smiled at his remark, as he gladly returned to the plate in front of him. She finished off her pasta and stretched on the chair. 'coffee?' she asked, once he had finished eating and was grabbing the plates.

'it's 1 am, you really don't want to sleep, do you?' he winked.

'sorry I forgot you were old. I can have a coffee and be asleep 10 minutes later' she told him. 'and you know... I like cuddling you'