Chapter 7: pleasure times and a rise.

Start from the beginning

Lemon end.

An: sorry if it short but I need to make sure that the other three women receive their fun.

After a full hour Cherno stop then he help Kikka out of the Pillory and on the bed as his seed pour out from her holes (yes he also filled her backdoor) but once he did that he got himself back into his clothes. He head out the room and then he exit the building but he make sure it was lock before heading to his bike which have a letter on it which he read "come to this location ******** and meet me inside my man~" the note said. He smirk and knew that the next wife is Artem which he got on his bike turn it on and head to that place where Artem home is located at but once he got there he see that it a temple with technology. He is surprise there a technological temple here but he didn't question it and head on inside unknowingly that Artem is waiting.

He continues to walk around until he stop at a bedroom but as soon as he enter a mysterious hand pull him and kiss his lips as the figure is reveal as Artem however she is wearing a different dress.

They pull away as Artem is smiling "I hope you don't mind me wearing this Wolf~" she said with a blush which Cherno smirk and push her onto the bed with him on top of her "as long as you wearing it in private I don't mind" he said

They pull away as Artem is smiling "I hope you don't mind me wearing this Wolf~" she said with a blush which Cherno smirk and push her onto the bed with him on top of her "as long as you wearing it in private I don't mind" he said. She smile and kiss him lightly before removing her dress along with his.

Warning! A Wild lemon in coming so get ready for a rough moment!

As soon as their clothes were off Cherno went and suck her breasts earning a moan from Artem while he tease her entrance which she moan a lot harder "Please! Let me ride that beast of yours!" She beg. Cherno smile and got off then switch places with Artem but when he did Artem slam herself onto his rod which cause her to scream in pleasure before riding his rod like a wild wolf in heat.

She continues to ride his rod but Cherno help her by lifting her legs and thrusting inside of her as she is moaning like crazy as her eyes rolled behind her head while they both kiss in their rough and crazy pleasure. He continues to thrust while she rides him as she makes a ahegao face until suddenly they both came with him filling her and her covering his rod in her juices which end with her passing out from the extreme pleasure.

However he didn't stop as he continues and filled her with his seed with a more powerful force and a more sturdy amount. However once he done he pull out he then shove it into her backdoor and continue his speed and force.

Lemon end.

Within a hour he finishes and let Artem rest however he clean himself and Artem then he got his clothes back on and head out of the room then exit the temple however when he got to his bike he found a note on his bike. He smirk and think it Charlie but it wasn't instead it from Freyja who wrote "meet me in this location ******* and we get to have a little fun there~" she wrote which cause him to look confused but he didn't question it and got on his bike. He heads to the place and once he did he saw that it was a ruins of some sort then he got off his bike locking it and walk inside the ruin.