12- Shocking revelation !

Start from the beginning

"You have to be careful when you speak around little children mister, it's not good for them to listen to the bad words. It will be a bad influence on them." That lady scolded jk like he is also a baby.

"I... I'm... sorry. I...I don't know I was using..bad words." Jk is stammering with nervousness.

He never felt intimate in his life even with his grandpa!! But don't know why he feels intimated by people of this village, who didn't care about who he is? Or what is his status!?

His only safety guard is taetae. He is the only one, with whom he can freely open up.

His eyes searching for the familiar face.

That lady understands his desperation.

"Umm, taetae and my husband went to the farms early in the morning. It's almost breakfast time, so maybe they will come back anytime. By the way, my name is Jenny, I'm taehyung's hyeongsu (elder brother's wife in Korea). My husband told me about you. Don't feel uncomfortable. I just wanted you to be careful around children ok?" She smiles so politely to jk.

"No, no, it's my fault. You are right. I should be careful. But, I...I do not use to live with family and that's why..umm..I want to say, I'm sorry, ma'am.."

"Ma'am? Who is ma'am here? (Laughing) call me hyeongsu too. You are just like taetae for me so you can call me that too."

Jk stunned by this lady's bright and welcoming nature. He smiles in return.

"Thank you, hyeongsu,"

"You welcome, umm... what's your name?"

"Oh! my name is jeon jungkook but you can call me jk only."

"Ok, than jk, You can fresh up in your room, breakfast will be ready by the time. And both the brothers will also come back at that time too."

"Yes, of course, "

Jk feeling relaxed. He standup and rushed to his room for his morning routine.

When he came back after the shower. He observes that the home looks brighter and beautiful in daylight. Everything is in place and neat and clean. Even children don't create a mess while playing...it's new for jk. He was the most naughty and handful in his childhood. But these kiddos are so well-behaved and cute too.

He was just about to go near them when the front door opens. Jhope and taehyung entering the house with a tiered and sweating body!

Jk looking at the clock, it's just 8:30 am, and those guys came back after hard working that early!?

And he didn't even wake up until lunchtime normally!

"Oh, you wake up jk! Good morning, I hope you didn't feel uncomfortable sleeping on a couch all night." Taehyung greeted jk with a warm smile.

"No, not at all, Infect it's the first time I slept that early and peacefully, and thank you for that blanket and pillow too. Oh! good morning, Hyung." Jk politely bowed to jhope. He nodded.

"You both can fresh up, till then I will ready the table," Jenny mentioned them to their dirty clothes and body.

Whenever taehyung came back from Seoul, he mostly wants to live with his family. So jhope and his family share their necessities in taehyung's house too. It's like their second home.

Jhope goes to taehyung's room for a wash but taehyung looks hesitant...

"Umm...Jk? I need to use your room for a shower. U see, this house only has two bathrooms..so??"

"Taetae, maybe you forgot, it's your house!" Jk raises an eyebrow to that too sweet boy,

Taehyung goes to the room to clean up himself.